LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Final Character for 100%? (Possible Spoilers)

I've collected every character on the level progress screen, but it still shows one character missing. It's between Elrond and Arwen on the purchase screen.

Also, which battle do you use Smegal to earn the "And away he goes, Precious!" Trophy? You can't choose any other characters on the very last battle when you destroy the ring and kill Gollum, even on Free Play and I tried using Smegal during the first boss fight w/ Gollum and it didn't trigger the trophy.

Edited by Flarin

I've collected every character on the level progress screen, but it still shows one character missing. It's between Elrond and Arwen on the purchase screen.

Also, which battle do you use Smegal to earn the "And away he goes, Precious!" Trophy? You can't choose any other characters on the very last battle when you destroy the ring and kill Gollum, even on Free Play and I tried using Smegal during the first boss fight w/ Gollum and it didn't trigger the trophy.

When you buy all of the red bricks, hints, and other characters, the last characters unlock at 100%.

I did that one in one of the hubs. Just make Smeagol one character and Gollum as the other.

I'm actually missing one character in Weathertop. I had the character detector on and nothing showed up. Any ideas?

As for Smeagol and Gollum, I tried in a Hub and it wouldn't let me place one on character 1 and the other on character 2. In which hub did you try it?

I think I did that one in the Rohan hub. Did you get the character token at the bottom of the pond in the first part? That's the one that I missed my first two times through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't get this trophy to unlock either. I have all other trophies except for the 100% trophy. I have all the red bricks and i unlocked all the hints and achieved true adventurer in all story levels.

How did I get the trophy for finding all the characters if I still have this one locked? Who is it anyways? I hope this didn't glitch on me.

• 1 year later...