LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Need help obtaining a character profile from Bree.

Shame on both of us then, one motion that was never used in the entire game was pulling. Pull the other statue and it's under there after digging with Sam. Hope that helps you.

My time to plat, 11:06 hours. If it wasn't for that last part and times I just put it down and walk away im sure it would be under 10.

Shame on both of us then, one motion that was never used in the entire game was pulling. Pull the other statue and it's under there after digging with Sam. Hope that helps you.

My time to plat, 11:06 hours. If it wasn't for that last part and times I just put it down and walk away im sure it would be under 10.

Well I feel like a complete idiot. Thank you. Got my platinum!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Would someone be more specific. I can't figure out the pulling part. Orcs are usually used for pulling, but I don't see any handles. I tried pushing the statue forward. I tried using a dwarf to shove it. I just can't figure it out. It is the last thing I need for a platinum.

It's not that hard.

There are a coffin with two statues, that are not aligned to each other. The right one must be pushed, so you can get the crank to be used at the machine. The left one must be pulled (stay in front of it and press :circle:), in order to get the cog. Once you pulled/pushed them, they will be not aligned again. Just use the machine to open the coffin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
It's not that hard.

There are a coffin with two statues, that are not aligned to each other. The right one must be pushed, so you can get the crank to be used at the machine. The left one must be pulled (stay in front of it and press :circle:), in order to get the cog. Once you pulled/pushed them, they will be not aligned again. Just use the machine to open the coffin.

Thanks for the explanation.

• 4 years later...

Ahahahahahah u are my hero buddy! Got my plat finally! Really at one point i was line "i can surely pull that one" but i didnt really try xD

Cheers! MASE

• 2 years later...