List of locations of Bounty Hunter missions

Here is a list where they all are:

Aayla Secura - Fly right, holding to boost, to the ship on the right. When you get parallel with its boosters, turn left and fly into the background. After the quick cutscene, land at the newly-exposed pad and head to the back-right to find Aayla.

Ahsoka - Right from the start, go left and jump up the poorly lit rocks to find Ahsoka.

Anakin Skywalker - Head down the hall and into the train area. Work your way left as fast as possible, ignoring the enemies. Anakin is on the platform adjacent to the third train rail, at the front of the area (towards the screen).

Bail Organa - From the start, take out a senate commando and nab his helmet. Use the Senate Guard Teminal and destroy everything at the back of the room. Make sure to jump on the beds on either side! Reassemble all the pieces to complete the lighting structure, then head to the second room to find Bail. Grab another helmet if you need it!

Captain Rex - Head down the walkway and assemble the crane. Grapple down, drop, and fly to the back-left of the area to find Rex.

Commander Cody - Right at the start, run to the right, then towards the front-right of the area to find Cody on a lower balcony at the front-right of the area.

Commander Ponds - Just barrel your way down the tunnel and look on the right to find Ponds. He's a little ways before you get to the blue icon and the dead end.

Eeth Koth - Right at the start, take a few steps and turn around 180 degrees. Bash grenades () against the windshield until Eeth magically appears next to you. Go figure.

Kit Fisto - Hurry during this one! From the start, go a little right, then all the way down the hall, flying over the gaps. At the end of the path, fly off the left side and use the Bounty Hunter Terminal, then go into the next room. Head left to find Kit.

Luminara Unduli - Barrel your way down the tunnel and keep an eye out for an Astromech Droid Terminal on the left. There is a barely visible hold in the rock there. Go through it and to the left of the next room to find Luminara. If you grapple the wall and make it crumble, you've gone too far.

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Identify the ship on the left, then fly and land on the pad on the front-right of that ship. Go down the crawlspace and head back towards the screen to find ol' Ben.

Padme Amidala - Head straight to the end of the tunnel and take the left fork. Use Protocol Droid Terminal to open the door, then open then door on the right (stand next to it) and find Padme by the jukebox in the back-left of the room.

Plo Kloon - Fly straight to the sublight booster and rocket to the lower level. Land on the nearest pad and run to the front-right of the platform to find Plo, currently pinned down by a battle droid.

R2-D2 - Right at the start, switch to Robonino and use the Electricity Terminal. Use Robonino to go through the crawlspace and find R2 at the far right of the balcony.

Waxer - Waxer is at the top of the silver column on the left. Use grenades ( to throw, again to detonate early) to get him down. The highest section is hard to reach. Climb on a rock and jump, then fly towards the column and chuck a grenade.

Yoda - Head straight to the back of the area and find Yoda between the big pink coral and the big purple brain-matter-looking plant.

Hope this helps.

how do you choose which bounty hunter you take into a mission? for instance on the R2-D2 one you say "switch to robonino" but when i start that mission i have cad bane and a pirate ruffian...and no one else...even if i activated the mission as robonino

• 3 weeks later...

If someone needs. Thats should help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jRg394M1Y]YouTube - Lego Star Wars 3- Clone Wars. All Bounty missions. Isn't negotiation the Jedi way. Missions 1-8[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQCqeg9J-Xc]YouTube - Lego Star Wars 3- Clone Wars. All Bounty missions. Isn't negotiation the Jedi way. Missions 9-16.[/ame]

This should explain it:

Sure, as long as I get paid

Complete Hostage Crisis.

You need to complete Hostage Crisis to the very end of the level to unlock this trophy. Hostage Crisis is accessible by landing on the Invisible Hand and then using the bounty hunter door to the left of the hangar bay. Once you open the door, enter the room and use the control panel to access this mission.

What a Rotta!

Complete Castle of Doom.

You need to complete Castle of Doom to the very end of the level to unlock this trophy. Castle of Doom is unlocked once you land on the Invisible Hand and use the control panel at the very right of the ship.

After you finish the missions "Castle of Doom" and "Hostage Crisis", you can undertake bounty hunter missions by visiting the Hutt character on the Invisible Hand. This is located by going through the door you entered to get access to the "Hostage Crisis" level.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For some reason I have finished all the bounty missions well the 3 hidden ones and I can now choose the main 16 from the Jabba character whos dancing and yet cycling through R1/R2 I can only select the bounty hunters not Robinoho.

Even if I select his as a character to start the bounty mission hes not availble

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...