Rate the trophy difficulty...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.26

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 4 for me as well. I only need 8 trophies more to get the platinum, but I have been playing for 20 hours (game time).

This game could probably be a 3, but it was just so frustrating and confusing to figure out what or where to do/go next. Once I did figure it out, though, it was a piece of cake.

An easy 2. It took me about 30 hours and the only things that presented a "challenge" were finding some of the mini-kits/bounties and completing the Space Mission with the gold "mantas". Everything else was a leisurely stroll.

BTW, I didn't use any cheat codes but I did use Red Brick powers.

It's nice to take a break like this every once and a while. :)

Edited by IamWallaman

might be voting now,. i am at 68%,.. need 5 more mini-kits,. and a clean-up,.

vote 3,. its a 40 hours grind but nothing very difficult,. :( some well hidden mini-kits mebbe,. ?

lego indiana Jones had some time trials somewhot difficult,. in Lego StarWars3 these are easy,. hope PotC will be more difficult,. :)

i voted 5 for the simple reason i was getting lost a lot and needed some help with the mini kits, which mostly because of the detector arrows going all over the place and not pointing me in the right spot. i did do the gold manta ray space mission first time though which i was chuffed about.

I voted a 3. Not got the platinum yet but that's only because the last trophy I need requires a 2nd controller that I'm waiting on being delivered.

A few minikits frustrated me but overall a doddle

alright m8, cheers for the help if u wanna add mi psn id is BEANO_BRFC

A 4 for me as well. I only need 8 trophies more to get the platinum, but I have been playing for 20 hours (game time).

This game could probably be a 3, but it was just so frustrating and confusing to figure out what or where to do/go next. Once I did figure it out, though, it was a piece of cake.

This is the only LEGO game I've played where I'm constantly at a loss of what to do next. Maybe I need to actually know something about the Clone Wars before I play this. Still, it's not worth it to me to watch the tail end of the Star Wars debacle. In my mind, Star Wars quit production in 1983. Then Krazy George Lucas got involved.

I voted 3, I had finishing platinum around 38 hours. With help of this forum, for the mini-kits and bounty hunter mission.

If I dont use these, i had give it a 5/6.

And had a long time trouble with the Space combat mission, but overall a 3 is a good rate.

Voted it as a 2. With the price of Red Brick and Mini-kit locators, the game was more a grind than a challenge.

If Travelllers Tales want to make it harder with minimal game changes, simply increasing the price of these red bricks (especially these two but also the multipliers and invinicibility) would mean that people wouldn't get them so easily. This would mean that the red bricks would be used to tidy up at the end rather than drive the free play game.

Weird one.......For a series where the gameplay is so easy, I don't half find it confusing often figuring out what to do next or where to go. Took me about 35 hours with no walkthrough or cheats to plat, which would be significantly less if I knew where I was going!! Scoring system seems a little redundant also, ended up with 400 billion studs. I reckon these games are greatly enhanced by the level of emotional attachment to the films. As a massive Indy fan, I absolutely love those ones. Harry Potter??......Who cares. Much bigger and more expansive than earlier lego games. Time consuming-yes, Difficult-absolutely not. 2/10