Wowwww....stuck at 99.8%

ANOTHER WONDERFUL WASTE OF TIME WITH A LEGO GAME.....HAVE DONE EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, HAVE READ EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.

AWESOMMMMEEEEEEEE.....

Anyone have any ideas on what the fuck I can do.........is there a way to use someone's save file for the 100% unlock (obviously if they share it). No fucking way am I re-playing this shit over again, and no way will I ever buy another fucking Lego game if this is not resolved. The preorder for Marvel for the PS4, they can consider that fucking gone.

EDIT: Nevermind once again; I was missing one ship. That's what happens when you put in 10 hours a day with this effin game......my eyes are bleeding. Finally.......DONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE...

Edited by Xander45

• 2 months later...

That last ship had me foxed too, good you found it :) - but for those who come to the point of 99.8% - the last Jedi ship can be unlocked on the upper floors of the Jedi main ship, once you have that last gold brick - just go up there and build it, it'll pop into the ship-list and the final trophies will flag up ;)

i was wondering wtf to find it - then remembered the pile of gold debris on the upper deck :)

Nice when it pops - is quite a nice platinum to get :)