Question Regarding Seperatist Ground Battles

Ok, it seems I have encountered a problem (Figures I would after 22 hours of gameplay and reaching 90.8% :mad:). I have earned the trophy where you turn all planets into CIS, but I noticed when I went through the ones that were already under CIS control by default, that some were still locked. The ones that were locked include: Quell, Ruusan Moon, Dead Moon of Antar, Vassek, Coruscant, and Tatooine. I have all characters (except for the very last row, but I think those are ones that you can create as the player), so does this mean they will be unlocked when I purchase the few remaining ships I haven't gotten yet? Or did my profile just outright glitch right before my eyes (which I hope is not the case)? I hope someone can help me with my problem, without telling me that I am S*** out of luck, and have to restart from 0.0%

Check out this list from our sister site:

Xbox360Achievements.org - View Single Post - Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Roadmap

If indeed you have the requirements I'm afraid it doesn't look good

EDIT: Btw didn't you keep a back-up of your save file? If you don't have a USB stick or :psn+: you can usually copy the file to another user on your console, can't remember if it allows it with this game but just saying for future reference, always best to keep a few copies as you go along so you can go back in time if anything screws up, but I hope that you've just overlooked something, be a pain in the arse to do all that again

Edited by Frxn

Well, unfortunately I do meet the requirements for all of the ground battles that are locked for me. I do admit I used cheat codes (only because the guide said they did not affect trophies, which in my case, I think they did :mad: :wall: :mad:), but only on the red bricks, and maybe 6 characters (give or take maybe one). I can't tell you how mad I am right now. Seems like there is a glitch in every game I play :( Thank you for taking your time to write back. I should've planned for the worst.

I am going to email TallTale games and ask if there is anything at all they could do for me. I mean after purchasing nearly every lego game from the Playstation 2, 3, and Nintendo DS, they have to be able to do something (I'd hope). If not, I ultimately wasted 24 and a half (the previous post I had was wrong) hours of my life on false hope.

Ok, it seems I have encountered a problem (Figures I would after 22 hours of gameplay and reaching 90.8% :mad:). I have earned the trophy where you turn all planets into CIS, but I noticed when I went through the ones that were already under CIS control by default, that some were still locked. The ones that were locked include: Quell, Ruusan Moon, Dead Moon of Antar, Vassek, Coruscant, and Tatooine. I have all characters (except for the very last row, but I think those are ones that you can create as the player), so does this mean they will be unlocked when I purchase the few remaining ships I haven't gotten yet? Or did my profile just outright glitch right before my eyes (which I hope is not the case)? I hope someone can help me with my problem, without telling me that I am S*** out of luck, and have to restart from 0.0%

Unless I'm missing something from what you've typed (or you forgot to add something), then this is very easily fixed.

All of your planets are blue correct? As in blue text. Now turn them red, or have the Separatists win. Once you have turned one planet red (that gave you a locked message), it will let you know that the ground battle is now unlocked after you have won.

The programmers apparently wanted you to finish everything with the sides being even. Although 8 planets are on the Republic side (through Story missions), and it counts towards your CIS Trophy...you still need to play them again to get the Gold Brick. So...you have them all Blue. Now you have to make them all Red. Then you have to replay the 8 that are locked, which should be unlocked by now, and you'll get your final Gold Bricks. Also, the sides are back to being even.

This game is PATHETIC in how it explains things to the gamer.

TL/DR: Your game is fine. Turn all planets to Red, then turn the other locked (now unlocked) planets to Blue.

Unless I'm missing something from what you've typed (or you forgot to add something), then this is very easily fixed.

All of your planets are blue correct? As in blue text. Now turn them red, or have the Separatists win. Once you have turned one planet red (that gave you a locked message), it will let you know that the ground battle is now unlocked after you have won.

The programmers apparently wanted you to finish everything with the sides being even. Although 8 planets are on the Republic side (through Story missions), and it counts towards your CIS Trophy...you still need to play them again to get the Gold Brick. So...you have them all Blue. Now you have to make them all Red. Then you have to replay the 8 that are locked, which should be unlocked by now, and you'll get your final Gold Bricks. Also, the sides are back to being even.

This game is PATHETIC in how it explains things to the gamer.

TL/DR: Your game is fine. Turn all planets to Red, then turn the other locked (now unlocked) planets to Blue.

Ok. All my planets are red. The ones that are locked are red (CIS) but are faded in color letting the player know that the planet is locked. So in short are you saying during the process of turning the planets blue, that it will unlock the planets that are locked in red? I'll try this out. If this ends up working, you are truly my hero lol.

• 1 year later...

I'm having a ton of difficulty with this as well. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. I had every single damn system red and nothing happened. I have every system unlocked too. I thought it might be a glitch or something, so I then turned all of them blue. Still nothing. I have neither trophy for converting all of the systems to a certain side at once. I'm extremely frustrated with this and I'd love some help. I'd really appreciate it.