All Space Mission Help

Here is a list of all the systems and the best ship type I used to complete all the missions. Hope this is helpful.

1.Christophsis- Needed Ship Type= Missiles. For this one you'll need to fly around and blow up the silver astroides for the studs. I used the Pirate Saucer(missiles).

2.Coruscant- Needed Ship Type=Any Blaster ship. This one is pretty easy, I ended up using the Vulture Droid.

3.Dead Moon Of Antar- Needed Ship Type=Any Blaster ship. For this one you need to fly around and shoot at giant flying Bats or dragons I don't know what they are, again this one seems easy, I used the Vulture Droid once again.

4.Florrum- Needed Ship Type=Any Blaster ship. this one you need to shoot down the flying saucers, I used the Vulture Droid again.

5.Geonosis-Needed Ship Type=Rapid Fire. I used The Halo. You MUST use a rapid fire ship for this one, you need to destroy the gold astroids.

6.Malastare-Needed Ship Type=you MUST use a ship with both Missiles and Torpedoes. I used the Trident Assault Craft(Missiles and Torpedoes). This one is pretty challenging what you need to do is to blow up the balls to expose the torpedo target.

7.Maridum-For this one before you can play the mission you need to blow up the medical ship that you see out side. to do this enter the invisible hand and go to the gun deck on the left side of the ship, go down the elevator and blow it up, it the will say space unlocked now you can go outside and play the mission. Needed Ship Type=any type. After you start the mission fly left and you well see a bunch of clone ships, just blow them all up for studs. I ended up using the Soulless one ship.

8.Naboo-Needed Ship Type=Trident Assault Craft(missiles and torpedoes). What you need to do is hit the small moons with 3 torpedoes and blow up the pieces that spawn afterwards withe the missiles.

9.Rishi Moon-Needed Ship Type= Rapid Fire. This is the hardest one I've played so far so good luck. I just beat it. This is a pain in the ass. Just keep tring the best way I found was to fly towards the front of the screen then turn around and shot at them.

10.Ruusan Moon-Needed Ship Type=Any type. this one is very easy, once you start the mission fly to the left and blow up all the ships for studs.

11.Rugosa-Needed Ship Type=Missiles. For this one you need to fly around and shoot at giant flying Bats or dragons again this time they are silver so u need missiles to blow them up.

12.Ryloth-For this mission once again you need to blow up pieces from the ships guns, this has to be done from the Resolute ship(Good side), once done the space mission unlocks. Needed Ship Type=any type. once you start all you have to do is shoot up the lego debris.

13.Saleucami- Needed Ship=One with Torpedoes just fly around and shot the torpedoes and the giant balls. I used the Trident Assault Craft(missiles and torpedoes).

14.Tatooine-Needed Ship Type=any type. the only hard part about this mission is not being able to see very well with the giant red sun in the background. but that said its very easy, just shoot the squid looking ships for studs.

15.Quell-Needed Ship Type=Rapid Fire. This once is a bit hard, the time limit it gives you is very short just fly around and shoot the falling debris. I got this with 0:00:00 time left it came up say that I failed at first then said space mission complete. and i got my gold brick.

16.Vassek-Needed Ship Type=any type. this is a straight forward mission. just blow up debris.

Edited by tbone452123

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...