Help on Rishi Moon Space Mission

Is there any way to beat this space mission without using a 2nd controller? Cause there is no way in hell that I can control 2 spaceships at once, get them into position, and then fire at those godforsaken bird things.

This is my last Space mission and it's pissing me off way more than Insane mode on Castle Crashers :/

I did this very easily with 2 player controllers.

1 player is in a ship while the other goes to the "missile tower".

Use the player in the tower after you have startet the space mission with the other player..

thanks, can confirm that this method works.

the bird things are quite a way from the guns tho so it does take a while for the hits to register.

What is the "missile tower?"

I'm guessing you just mean the turret station in either ship. Tried that. Didn't even come close to working for me. Soon as a bird gets a little red, he starts swooping around which drops the cross-hair target.......so the shots won't home in on him. The crosshairs won't lock on again until he stops swooping......which means he has already cooled back down to normal.

Edited by Jester695

What is the "missile tower?"

I'm guessing you just mean the turret station in either ship. Tried that. Didn't even come close to working for me. Soon as a bird gets a little red, he starts swooping around which drops the cross-hair target.......so the shots won't home in on him. The crosshairs won't lock on again until he stops swooping......which means he has already cooled back down to normal.

i just used the souless one space craft, once uve blasted the gold brick to start the space mission. fly out of bounds and then come back in and blast the hell out of them. this worked for me with loads of time to spare

http://www.lusogamer.com/playstation-network/lusogamer/gamercard_default/sons_of_erebus.png

That's the ship I use, and the method I've used too. As soon as I hit the out-of-bounds line at the front edge of the screen, I flip around and shoot. They immediately fly right toward me, past me, and completely out-of bounds. Can't readjust to chase them because it won't let me go out there (without getting blown up). They come back after about 30 seconds, but doesn't really matter because there is not nearly enough time to do it over and over getting one or two birds at a time.

This mission is completely ridiculous. I've done it a dozen times, and it/they/whatever just does not respond for me in the manner it does for other people. No way to do it with one player.

Edited by Jester695

That's the ship I use, and the method I've used too. As soon as I hit the out-of-bounds line at the front edge of the screen, I flip around and shoot. They immediately fly right toward me, past me, and completely out-of bounds. Can't readjust to chase them because it won't let me go out there (without getting blown up). They come back after about 30 seconds, but doesn't really matter because there is not nearly enough time to do it over and over getting one or two birds at a time.

This mission is completely ridiculous. I've done it a dozen times, and it/they/whatever just does not respond for me in the manner it does for other people. No way to do it with one player.

I completed this gold brick last night using the souless one also. I found that it had the faster fire rate. I also found that I wasnt moving directly in and out of the screen. I moved more 10 - 4 as this allowed me to get more hits on the birds before I either got to the front or back of the screen (and needed to turn around).

It was bloody frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
when using the 2 controller method, fly the ship to where the turrets are, the birds follow and make it really easy as they are right in front of the turrets

This worked for me as well after a few tries as I noticed the ship would drift away from where the turret was ànd along with it the bird creatures. Once I started moving the ship back again it was no problem.

• 8 months later...
I completed this gold brick last night using the souless one also. I found that it had the faster fire rate. I also found that I wasnt moving directly in and out of the screen. I moved more 10 - 4 as this allowed me to get more hits on the birds before I either got to the front or back of the screen (and needed to turn around).

It was bloody frustrating.

took 3 tires but I worked through it using the souless

took 3 tires but I worked through it using the souless

this mission f'n sucks (just like this game tbqh) it really showcases it's bad camera angle and horrible auto aim/lock-on.

very tedious and annoying, you almost have to be right on the line of being out of bounds in order to properly shoot at those gold bastards, and the closer you are to them the longer it seems for them to blow up, and when you hit the last 20 seconds or so it seems they cool down almost instaneously.

anyways, i agree that using the Souless made it a bit easier. this mission can be done it is just a pain in the ass that requires more practice than it's worth.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...