4 players band trophies

greenalien

• 1 month later...
If you have all the instruments do it on super easy. Put a mic next to the tv speaker so you only need 3 people.

You don't have to press any frets for the guitar/bass, the drum only has the kick pedal charted. Some of the songs have the parts over lap, usually the bass and drum. You could actually do it by your self, though it would be much easier with 2-3 people.

Here's a vid of a one man band:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEOFxCFPUWI]YouTube - Lego Rock Band - Practice Makes Perfect Achievement Unlocked SOLO[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
You don't have to press any frets for the guitar/bass, the drum only has the kick pedal charted. Some of the songs have the parts over lap, usually the bass and drum. You could actually do it by your self, though it would be much easier with 2-3 people.

Can you actually set autokick on for drums so you only need to do guitar and bass?

Something about that video makes no sense to me. The notes are clearly changing - how is he doing that w/o frets?

I did the one-man band thing with GH: Metallica, and it worked fine (Bob Segar's "Turn the Page" doubles up a lot). But I tried this on Lego, and distinctly remember that this did NOT work.

Can you actually set autokick on for drums so you only need to do guitar and bass?
I'm not to sure on this, I never tried it. Usually it would disable trophies, since it's lego it might not.

Something about that video makes no sense to me. The notes are clearly changing - how is he doing that w/o frets?

I did the one-man band thing with GH: Metallica, and it worked fine (Bob Segar's "Turn the Page" doubles up a lot). But I tried this on Lego, and distinctly remember that this did NOT work.

This, seeing the notes you'll expect you need to use the frets. You don't have to if you don't want to. I didn't know this either till I saw that vid to be honest. If you still don't believe me check page 14 of the manual(I know what the hax is a manual, am I right? :p).