Comparison of platinum difficulties (perceived and real)

squodge

As anyone who's actually tried to FC the solo in The Final Countdown will know, this little game is harder than the perceived (voted) difficulty. I've done a quick list which shows what was voted out of 10, followed by the actual percentage of people who have the platinum.

Band Hero - 4.44 [12.57%]

Guitar Hero 5 - 6.72 [3.34%]

Lego RB - 7.80 [1.56%]

Rock Band 2 - 7.91 [4.46%]

Beatles RB - 8.68 [0.49%]

GH Metallica - 8.77 [0.61%]

GH Smash Hits - 9.28 [0.42%]

GH Van Halen - 9.71 [1.04%]

DJ Hero - 8.80 [0.49%]

Karaoke Revolution - N/A [12.21%]

Disney Sing It: Pop Hits - N/A [3.83%]

SingStar - 9.31 [0.25%]

1. Bigger percentage have RB2 platinum than Lego RB, yet RB2 is rated harder.

2. Bigger percentage have RB2 platinum than GH5, yet RB2 is rated harder.

3. Bigger percentage have Van Halen platinum than Metallica, yet Van Halen is rated harder than Metallica.

4. Bigger percentage have Van Halen platinum than Beatles RB, yet Van Halen is voted harder than Beatles.

To put the ratings in context, a game like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has an average rating of 9.61 (perceived as the second hardest game to get platinum), yet 1.63% of gamers have the platinum... that's more than those who have the Lego RB platinum (1.56%). Even 6.57% of gamers have the Mirror's Edge platinum.

Now tell me why Lego RB is EASY...

Edited by squodge

Where do you get the statistics from, also is it total gamers or gamers who have played the game. For metallica you need guitar hero drums, anyone with rockband drums can't get the platinum. I'd assume not many people would want 2 drum sets taking up space.

The stats are taken from PS3trophyguide.com - so it's gamers who've played the game. Why would you take stats of people who've never played the game?

I'm assuming that gamers who have RB drums and are competent enough to get Platinum would probably replace (or add to) their RB drumkit. Don't forget that you also need a RB guitar to get platinum for RB2 (and Green Day RB, although there are no stats for the platinum).

Can I ask, do you have platinum for Lego RB?

The stats are taken from PS3trophyguide.com - so it's gamers who've played the game. Why would you take stats of people who've never played the game?

I'm assuming that gamers who have RB drums and are competent enough to get Platinum would probably replace (or add to) their RB drumkit. Don't forget that you also need a RB guitar to get platinum for RB2 (and Green Day RB, although there are no stats for the platinum).

Can I ask, do you have platinum for Lego RB?

I wanted to know because there's a chance that not many people have bought the games with low percentages. On top of that you assume that everyone who buys the games go for the platinum. Some people play for fun, and some people rent the game and never end up playing it again. You can't get accurate stats for those specifically trying to platinum the game. I hate metallica and I only have rockband 2 drums should I buy guitar hero metallica? Certainly not, just like I wouldn't force my self to buy any other game that I wouldn't like. I'm not saying lego rock band is not hard I'm just saying you can't say it's the hardest based on stats that are inconclusive. Also for your question I technically can't get the platinum for lego rockband because I refuse to buy any lego game. Edited by Soothsayer

He never said it was the hardest, but it's not as easy as people would think. If you look at the platinum difficulty thread, I think this why he started this thread because of people that are saying this game is super easy, yet a small percentage of people actually have the plat. That's all. I thought LEGO Rock Band was actually easy. Then again, there are few people that can play every instrument on expert REALLY well, like me.

Band Hero - 4.44 [12.57%]

Guitar Hero 5 - 6.72 [3.34%]

Lego RB - 7.80 [1.56%]

Rock Band 2 - 7.91 [4.46%]

Beatles RB - 8.68 [0.49%]

GH Metallica - 8.77 [0.61%]

GH Smash Hits - 9.28 [0.42%]

GH Van Halen - 9.71 [1.04%]

DJ Hero - 8.80 [0.49%]

Karaoke Revolution - N/A [12.21%]

Disney Sing It: Pop Hits - N/A [3.83%]

SingStar - 9.31 [0.25%]

ok, here some thoughts: who has bought GHVH .... 1. not many, 2.nd mostly freaks, which could be a reason for a high percentage of platinum trophies.

RB2 is out for a while now, so practicing drum beats for example should be done for most of "them".

if u have a RB guitar Lego isnt any hard actually, not even harder than RB2 Solo took me 4h

RB beats (first ever drum lesson, 2nd game with drums for me and i was still playing on hard. took me days to finish, and even then i need bass pedal help XD. well not anymore though, + same thing: a shitload of ppl played RB2, and a low percentage are playing LRB. LRB really just look more difficult through this epic key solo XD

It doesn't matter how many people have these games, the numbers are percentages. If 4.46% of people have RB2 platinum, that suggests it's a "fair difficulty" platinum, compared to about 16% who have Call of Duty World at War platinum, which would be considered an average difficulty platinum because 1 in 6 people have the platinum.

I'm pretty sure that most RB2 players will never get the platinum (remember, "most" = 50+% in mathematical terms).

Going back to Lego RB, regardless of how many (quantity) people are playing it, it's the percentage I'm looking at who have platinum [1.56%]. The most time consuming trophy is probably Veteran Performer (I think that's what it's called) where you have to play every single gig; but I'm guessing that's not what's holding people back from the platinum ;)

My point is, I guess, is that I believe a shitload of people bought Lego RB because "it's easy to platinum", and the stats prove them wrong. I've done a quick calculation if you prefer quantities to percentages.

Lego RB: 32 out of 2051 people have platinum

GH Van Halen: 12 out of 1154 people have platinum

Of course, we're only looking at people who are members of this website (and the affiliated PS3trophyguide.com). So in reality there are probably quite a lot more people who have Lego RB than GH Van Halen. But I'd still hedge my bets that the percentages in the real world don't deviate wildly from these website figures.

Basically, until people have platinum in Lego RB, it's a 10 difficulty for them. Only after you get the platinum can you actually vote any lower (people like grimydawg, LoAlexandria).

Shin-Akuma: You don't even have Lego RB on your gamercard, so have you actually played the game? Have you even tried the solo in The Final Countdown? Lots of good rhythm game players have said they can't beat the solo, yet can FC "harder songs". That just proves Lego RB isn't as easy as perceived. That's what this thread is about, that Lego RB isn't as easy as people perceive it to be.

Squodge, I'm with you on this, but I think there's no point in arguing about LRB "misrating" anymore.

Most of the people who voted both here and in that infamous Award are stupid and you can't change their mind, period.

About GH5 vs RB2, I'm the creator of a little Trophy Ranking in a brazilian forum and recently I've added the platinum percentual from PS3Trophyguide in the statistics of my Ranking.

I too was surprised to find that more people have platinum on RB2 than GH5. But Shin-Akuma have a point when he said that not every people plays for platinum, and different games "attracts" different kind of players. That's why games with equivalent difficulties may have different percentages. And I would say RB2 is harder to platinum, because of the time needed for BoS and you have to play well on Expert for the ESL2.

Also, RB2 is been out longer, is a better game overall and is a lot more straightforward to platinum. GH5 is just a pain to platinum because of those stupid 4 of the same instruments trophies and those other online ones. So most people just give up on the pursuit of platinum.

As soon as I became a trophy-whore I went for the platinum on RB2, and I already had the game for months. GH5 stood on my shelf for months after I've played a couple of times for trophies, because I knew what a chore would be to get 808 stars and especially to organize those frustrating boost sessions.

Edited by atirador

It doesn't matter how many people have these games, the numbers are percentages. If 4.46% of people have RB2 platinum, that suggests it's a "fair difficulty" platinum, compared to about 16% who have Call of Duty World at War platinum, which would be considered an average difficulty platinum because 1 in 6 people have the platinum.

I'm pretty sure that most RB2 players will never get the platinum (remember, "most" = 50+% in mathematical terms).

Going back to Lego RB, regardless of how many (quantity) people are playing it, it's the percentage I'm looking at who have platinum [1.56%]. The most time consuming trophy is probably Veteran Performer (I think that's what it's called) where you have to play every single gig; but I'm guessing that's not what's holding people back from the platinum ;)

My point is, I guess, is that I believe a shitload of people bought Lego RB because "it's easy to platinum", and the stats prove them wrong. I've done a quick calculation if you prefer quantities to percentages.

Lego RB: 32 out of 2051 people have platinum

GH Van Halen: 12 out of 1154 people have platinum

Of course, we're only looking at people who are members of this website (and the affiliated PS3trophyguide.com). So in reality there are probably quite a lot more people who have Lego RB than GH Van Halen. But I'd still hedge my bets that the percentages in the real world don't deviate wildly from these website figures.

Basically, until people have platinum in Lego RB, it's a 10 difficulty for them. Only after you get the platinum can you actually vote any lower (people like grimydawg, LoAlexandria).

Shin-Akuma: You don't even have Lego RB on your gamercard, so have you actually played the game? Have you even tried the solo in The Final Countdown? Lots of good rhythm game players have said they can't beat the solo, yet can FC "harder songs". That just proves Lego RB isn't as easy as perceived. That's what this thread is about, that Lego RB isn't as easy as people perceive it to be.

fat marked: TOTALY with u here!

the percentage stuff: actually you r right, BUT

u have to look at the ppl. how many buy GHVH (its not that a good game, so under average players might not even want to play it) not VH fans/ haters, wont play it either, unless they relly think they could beat plat (as a trophy whore)

so whats left: GH fanboys, Trophy whores with a shitload of skill on music/ rhythm games, totally GH nerds, and a small percentage of avrg players.

due to the fact, that most ppl are pretty much nerds/ GH fanboys its kinda obv that plat percentage is higher than a game a lot of avrg players might play.... or like GHM while there are more metallica fans out there.

percentage doesnt say much as long as the pool isnt big enough to pull out percentages out of it. variance my friend :) if every game would be played by 25k ppl ... then u might get a better %

cuz GHVH DEF is the sickest music game plat out there

although i dont have GHSH ild rate the difficulty as follows:

10 - GHVH

10 - GDRB

10 - GHSH

10 - GHM

9 - TBRB

9 - DJ Hero

9 - Disney Sing it: Pop Hits

8 - SingStar

8 - Lego RB - RB2 (almost same, RB2 is drumming (Beats)+ ESL - LRB is Guitar (Solo))

6 - Karaoke Revolution

5 - GH5 (fairly easy but annoying)

2 - BH

2 - Disney Sing it: Family Hits

@LoAlexandria

Obviously you are better than me at those games, since I only have platinum on Band Hero, GH5 and RB2, but I disagree with your rating:

Green Day: I just bought the game but as far as I know, the most difficulty trophy is for the drums, right? It might be really hard, but you can get another people to help you by doing the bass pedal.

Smash Hits: I have this game, and it's the hardest of them all IMO. It requires so much skill throughtout the 4 instruments, it's just absurd. FC Mosh 1 on Raining Blood alone would have made this harder than most of the music games.

Lego RB:

You must be joking right?

I can't play drums beyond medium, and I have a crappy RB1 kit but I managed to do all the Drum Fills/Beats on RB2 in 2 sessions with my wife doing the bass pedal, and she can't play guitar on Hard! Not to mention that I have a friend that can't play drums on Hard but did those Beats by himself, after a few days trying.

I can pass any song on RB2 (and I've been playing plastic guitars since 2008) yet I can't get 100% in Final Countdown's solo in any speed beyond 60%.

There's no way you can compare the Drum Beats/Fills with that solo. Just look at the speed of the fastest beat and the speed of that solo. Not to mention that you have infinite retries to nail the beats, without having to wait 4 minutes of the song.

That solo it's just too damn fast. I've tried using the solo buttons, tapping and even asking for my wife to press the green and red buttons for me with no success.

I'll probably need weeks of intensive practice to nail that solo one day.

Edited by atirador

This is a fun little thread.

I'm not on the level of great players, but like Atirador, I have the RB2, GH5 and Band Hero plats (I will soon have the GH:M plat, though - I swear it). For my money, the hardest of the lot is GH:VH (10). 5 starring every song, on every career, on expert is a tough gig.

Close on its heels is GH:SH (10), with Green Day: Rock Band (10) a close third. GH:SH has more difficult trophies overall (not to mention a ridiculous online requirement), but Green Day has that killer drum trophy (and no offense, but simply saying, "you can have someone work the bass drum" isn't going to save you. The bass drum is the least of your worries).

After that, I would say Metallica (9). The score trophies are in a world of their own with regards to the other trophies in the game, but there are 6 of them, and none of them are really jokes). Following that would be Beatles: Rock Band (8 - triple harmonies and helter skelter) and Lego (8 - the Final Countdown solo is really hard on GH controllers, but I've heard it's significantly easier with RB controllers).

Keep in mind that while I've rated them in this way, I think that ALL of these are tough plats, and I've given none of them less than an 8.

Following these are RB2 (nothing really hard - I would probably rate it a 6 just because of the annoyance of the Endless Setlist), GH5 (quite elementary, if you can get your multiplayer trophies in - I would rate it a 5), and Band Hero (a monumental joke - I would rate it a 2 or 3).

I've never played Singstar, so I know nothing about it. As for DJ Hero, it's very different, but I give it a 9-10 as well. 5-starring every song on expert is incredibly grueling.

As a remark, it's kind of dumb to say, "Well, if you don't have the plat, you have to vote 10." That's just like saying, "If you don't have the plat, you can't vote on the difficulty." The fact is, just because a game is hard doesn't mean another isn't harder, so from a comparative standpoint, it makes sense to give different scores, even if you haven't scored the platinum.

Edited by starcrunch061

@LoAlexandria

Obviously you are better than me at those games, since I only have platinum on Band Hero, GH5 and RB2, but I disagree with your rating:

Green Day: I just bought the game but as far as I know, the most difficulty trophy is for the drums, right? It might be really hard, but you can get another people to help you by doing the bass pedal.

Smash Hits: I have this game, and it's the hardest of them all IMO. It requires so much skill throughtout the 4 instruments, it's just absurd. FC Mosh 1 on Raining Blood alone would have made this harder than most of the music games.

Lego RB:

You must be joking right?

I can't play drums beyond medium, and I have a crappy RB1 kit but I managed to do all the Drum Fills/Beats on RB2 in 2 sessions with my wife doing the bass pedal, and she can't play guitar on Hard! Not to mention that I have a friend that can't play drums on Hard but did those Beats by himself, after a few days trying.

I can pass any song on RB2 (and I've been playing plastic guitars since 2008) yet I can't get 100% in Final Countdown's solo in any speed beyond 60%.

There's no way you can compare the Drum Beats/Fills with that solo. Just look at the speed of the fastest beat and the speed of that solo. Not to mention that you have infinite retries to nail the beats, without having to wait 4 minutes of the song.

That solo it's just too damn fast. I've tried using the solo buttons, tapping and even asking for my wife to press the green and red buttons for me with no success.

I'll probably need weeks of intensive practice to nail that solo one day.

for green day: if u work together with a second person on the pedal, it is MUCH harder. i tried to skip bass notes for 73, 74 and thought, well, a buddy might help me out, i couldnt do the beat at all this way, not even first few easy rolls, so there .... a second person makes it just even more difficult in 80% of the beats, seriously, got all but one (47) on my own

smash hits: crappy shit: seriously, thats the game for team work: bloody feet, get 2, 3 or 4 oppl to play it with u, every one has to practise, but if u can keep ppl trying for like an hour, it should be yours (cant keep ppl playin it that long w/ me so far -.-)

Raining notes: did it with another person: he held green button through this section and just pulled off his finger for chords, so i had just 3-3-3-3-3 chord, chord 3-3-3 etc pull off notes, fairly easy, we did it twice yesterday evening

play with me: i rate it same difficulty as final countdown solo, its shorter but a lil trickier. if ur calibration is good its practicing this section really slowly, start w/ slowest speed, and try to FC, feel the beat and time ur orange tappings good, as u feel comfortable move up to the next higher speed and so on, as soon as ur at full speed, and feel comfortable on it, move to quickplay (u dont nessecarily need a section FC in practice mode u just need a lucky run in quickplay (thats how i got it) and took me 4 hours

lego: final countdown, same: as u can start slowly ur fingers will get used to the beat, even if u go up on speed step by step. a RB guitar makes it 10000 times easier as u can use solo buttons and dont need to strum any note. almost like tapping notes at GH games (final countdown took me 4h too tho)

obv its all about practice, u wont get any of those slightly more difficult ones without it

and here its same shit, a second person makes it more difficult, tried it w/ 3 ppl when i lend the game, i was giving up on it .... then i bought the game cpl month later, well 2 days after i bought it i made it thru the solo, it seriously looks worse than it is.

+ i think drums and guitar can be compared. u just need to know, whats a solo trophy, and which ones can be done w/ a friend

Green Day drums: mostly Solo, friend makes it more difficult in most cases)

Lego Guitar: Solo (see GDRB)

GHSH: Raining notes: 2 players

GHSH: we play: solo

RB2 beats: 2 players (as its kinda slow to hit)

TBRB: beats: 50% solo, 50% 2 players imo

GHSH: bloody feet: multiple players

GHVH 5 star drums: multiple players

GHVH vocals: solo

GHVH guitar: well not sure yet as i dont have it yet, will try w/ a 2nd person soon, but dunno if it works at all

and the tougher solo trophies are (which cant be done w/ buddies, or would just make it even more difficult) are tougher to archieve than multiplayer trophies (although they are mentioned to be solo ones)

This thread has become more interesting after leaving it a couple of days. And we've ended up with people giving strategies for the various difficult trophies, which is excellent.

I still believe there's nothing wrong with saying that a game should be voted 10 difficulty if you don't have the platinum (and you've tried hard). Yes, some games are definitely much harder than others, e.g. Van Halen is much harder to plat than Lego RB. But the average gamer that will never plat either of those games, they will be comparing "downright demonic hard" with "pretty evil hard". Either way, it's bloody hard.

Put it this way, if you couldn't play the piano... then Beethoven's "Fur Elise" is 10 difficulty, and so is Chopin's "Polonaise". But I'm a pianist, and I know for a fact that "Fur Elise" is a lot easier to play. But again, if you're not a good pianist, they are both "impossible", hence 10 difficulty. It's the same for Van Halen and even RB2 if you can't plat either of them - it's a 10 difficulty.

I'm the same as a lot of decent rhythm game players - I have platinums in RB2, GH5, and Band Hero. I believe fewer people have the GH5 platinum on the basis that there are crappy trophies like 8 people on the same instrument. The online sucks as it is, so how are you going to get the trophy if you can't even connect in a game? RB2's beats were hard, but I managed them all by myself with the RB1 drumkit (and I'm not a drummer). The ESL trophies were not hard, just time consuming (expert vocals was surprisingly easy; Bladder of Steel was overrated).

And I have Karaoke Revolution as the odd one out in my platinum collection. I might actually go for the Disney Sing it Pop Hits one, as that's considered pretty hard. I doubt I'll ever get the SingStar platinum, mainly due to one trophy - have at least 1000 people rate one of your media at least 4 stars. I mean, WTF? Unless I get some hot chick in a low-cut top shaking her booty for my PSEye, I doubt anyone will even click on my media. Anyone can loan me a hot chick? Doesn't need singing abilities ;)

Ok rather than point out the fact I say more games sold = more platinums and you say one of the games with the most sales this generation has more platinums than a game that sold much much less.

I'm just going to give some tips on the solo cause I realised you're most likely one of the people that got the game and couldn't get the platinum.

First tip study the note chart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juUEL255z0M]YouTube - The Final Countdown Solo FC 100%[/ame]

It starts off with a green strum then a yellow note follow by a blue-yellow-green descending triplet. This starts the repeating patern of a yellow note followed by the b-y-g triplet. I you were really fast you could just quickly do 2 byg triplets, but you most likely won't be fast enough for that. Instead you want to look at it has hitting the yellow then instantly hitting the byg triplet. I find it's easier not to anchor for those sections as my fingers flow much easier not anchoring.

When the pattern changes colours, start off by playing it as an ascending triplet, the pattern is red-blue-orange. Directly after this play a pull off descending orange blue red triplet triplet since one of your fingers is already on orange. Now it's a matter of hitting the repeating pattern of a single yellow note followed by a obr descending triplet.

The final section to this part are some zig zags which can can be played in the same way as the other sections if you want I prefer to hit these parts by alternating between descending triplets and ascending triplets. Start off by playing a descending orange blue yellow triplet. Since your finger is on yellow you can hammer on the blue and the orange notes. Now that your finger is on the orange you can pull off to play the blue and orange notes.

The rest of the solo doesn't really look like it needs any explaing but if anyone needs tips on that section I'll do it.

I find it's easier to hit these sections one handed so I would use one hand rather than tapping or rb2 solo buttons but if someone wants a tapping guide I can throw that in too.

I find the best way to find the pacing for sections like this is the strum the highest note and play the triplet. In this case you would want to strum the blue note then hit yellow then the green. You can use this technique to gauge how fast the section is then it's a matter of adding in that yellow note before the blue yellow green triplet.

The hardest part for sections like this is looking at them right. The first time I seen a section like this I looked at it as anchoring green and trilling the yellow and orange notes which made it way harder than it actually was.

Raining notes: did it with another person: he held green button through this section and just pulled off his finger for chords, so i had just 3-3-3-3-3 chord, chord 3-3-3 etc pull off notes, fairly easy, we did it twice yesterday evening

Holy crap! What a great idea! It's so simple that it should have been obvious, but I never thought of it. :wall:

I'll try it today. Thanks for the hint.

• 2 months later...

I ordered the game yesterday to get an easy plat. Didn't realize it would be a hard plat but w/e my other choices were bioshock 2 and bayonetta and those wouldn't have been a walk in the park either.

I'll try to do this trophy, but I don't think I'll be able to. For one I don't have an RB guitar so I'll have to strum while doing all fo this.

Also it's really fast. I'll attempt it but realistically I don't think my hands will move that fast. I couldn't platinum RB2 because of that drumming trophy and I didn't have an RB guitar so I'm at like 97 %. Platinumed GH5 easily and dont get why that game is rated a 7 on difficulty when you're allowed to use cheats on some parts and still get trophy.

Either way though, the trophy seems absurd in a kids game. Hannah Montana 2 should throw in some insane trophy if it ever comes out just for the lulz.

I ordered the game yesterday to get an easy plat. Didn't realize it would be a hard plat but w/e my other choices were bioshock 2 and bayonetta and those wouldn't have been a walk in the park either.

I'll try to do this trophy, but I don't think I'll be able to. For one I don't have an RB guitar so I'll have to strum while doing all fo this.

Also it's really fast. I'll attempt it but realistically I don't think my hands will move that fast. I couldn't platinum RB2 because of that drumming trophy and I didn't have an RB guitar so I'm at like 97 %. Platinumed GH5 easily and dont get why that game is rated a 7 on difficulty when you're allowed to use cheats on some parts and still get trophy.

Either way though, the trophy seems absurd in a kids game. Hannah Montana 2 should throw in some insane trophy if it ever comes out just for the lulz.

Well don't order something just because it looks easy. To be honest, this game was actually the easiest for me, but then again this is coming from a guy that used to be a tournament player, and I've also plat all "major" music games, except for DJ hero 2, and Rock Band 3 easily in fact. Having said that, there are few players that can play expert on all instruments as well as I can. I'm probably one of the few people that can be a top 100 rank player on all instruments easily. Even the "top" players of Rock Band/ Guitar Hero only play one instrument really well, and that's it.

GH5 is rated a 7, and it should be if done legit, meaning you have some actual skills, and you don't have people do challenges for you. You have to consider some of the kind of trophies also. It can be hard to get a group of people together. So I can see why that game is a 7.

You should easily get that drum trophy for RB2. It's really not hard. It's not hard doing those challenges at 100 B.P.M. Those should be some of the easiest trophies in the game. Next time do your research COMPLETELY, and look on here. There's a reason why so few people have got the plat, and some of the ones that have it even had people do that solo for them :) The difficulty for this trophy is an 8 to get the PLATINUM on for a reason. Just practice, and you'll get it sooner or later.

As far as HM2 is concerned, I definitely agree with you. You would have lots of whining noobs just like for this game LOL

Edited by grimydawg

• 1 year later...

(In My Opinion) Hardest to Easiest Platinum trophies of musical games that I own.

1st - Guitar Hero Van Halen ("Guitar God, "Double Bass Master", "1984", "Diamonds in the Rough)

2nd - Green Day Rock Band ( " Very Troubled Youngster", "St Jimmy", "Louder Than The Bombs of Eternity")

3rd - Guitar Hero Smash Hits ("Hail to the Rev" ,"Bloody Feet", "Raining Notes", "Golden Voice", 'You Played it Well", "Amazing Rockstar","8th Wonder")

4th - Rockband 3 ("Pro Keys Trainer", "Pro Drums Trainer", "Pro Guitar Trainer", "Is This Just Fantasy?")

5th- Guitar Hero Metallica ( "Creeping Death", "Fight Fire With Fire", "Stone Cold Crazy", "Dyers Eve")

6th - Beatles Rockband ("All Triple Harmony Trophy", " I Got Blisters on My Fingers", "Ringo Beats", "Dig a pony" )

7th - Lego Rock Band ("The Final Countdown", "Veteran Performer")

8th - Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock ("Hand Mutilator", "Chosen One")

9th - Rockband 2 ("Expert Endless Setlist", "Bladder of Steel", "Drum Trainer Trophies")

10th - Guitar Hero 5 ("4 Same Instrument Trophies", "Other Multiplayer trophies" , "X Carrer Stars")

11th - Band Hero ("X Carrer Stars" , "Band Related trophies")

.Van Halen is the hardest because you need to have GOD SKILLS on 3 Instruments. When I say God skills is to be a elite player (is when you look a "GuitarHeroPhenom" video on youtube and say ok I can do this) . More than 1000 hours of experience at least to even try some trophies. Beginners on musical games must stay away from this platinum.

.Green Day is the second hard because you need to be almost as good as a Professional Drummer or program a drum bot (that, by the way, is kinda hard to execute). The name Very Troubled Youngster is the perfect name for the freaks who has this trophy legit. At least the Guitar/Vocal Trophies are not so hard as Van Halen or Smash Hits.

.Smash Hits can be easier if you have real friends to help with bass pedal that is why I put on 3rd. The guitar trophies are almost as hard as the Van Halen ones. "Killer Queen Trophy" you can cheat, as always, using a youtube video.

.Rockband 3 Pro Trainers Lessons are as hard as learning the real instrument (but there are ways to cheat, if not it would be the hardest platinum). Also you need ALOT of money to earn the Platinum (At least , 3 mics, 1 Plastic Guitar, 1 Pro Guitar, 1 Pro Drums, 1 Pro Keys) . For, "Is this just Fantasy ?" , You need to find 2 real friends/parents that not only love to play Rockband but also have ALOT of free time to practice for hours and hours one of the most difficult songs to sing in history. There is a youtube video to cheat too, but syncing 3 mics with the game and the video is a hard task itself too.

Edited by driftersoul