Trophy Problem

OstKakan

Hi! I got The Final Countdown trophy earlier today. The only problem is that my trophy list says I haven't got it!:think: But if I compare trophies with others it's there!!!:confused: But I can't see it where all recently earned trophies are...:wtf: Anyone know what I should do? Try the solo again? Make another user with the same account? Contact Sony?! Please help!:wall:

BTW: Playstation.com's trophy list says I got it though...:mad:

Edited by OstKakan

YEEEHAAAA!!!:D Got the trophy! All I had to do was get a trophy (1000 stars if you wonder), sync the trophy list and there it was! :)

I was sitting and doing some super easy song story for all gigs trophy and when I got the 1000 stars trophy I though: "Hmm... if I try sync it now after my latest trophy it should be there (I had tried before the trophy but it didnt work)." I thought it sounded logic (but also it was a chance of 0.0000000001% that it would work). So I turned of the game and synced after that it was there...;) But I would have to sync it later anyway so...:rolleyes: But it feels good!:dance:

Well that's good. :)

I might as well congratulate you on your platinum now, since all the other trophies are piss-easy. So...congrats!

The platinum is still unachieveable for me though, I'm not awesome at any single instrument, I'm just good at every one. I could probably get the trophy with enough practice, but right now I can't even get over 85% on the solo.

Congrats, dude! I'm glad you were able to get the trophy ;)

It's not a hard trophy to get if you know what you're doing. it didn't take me long at all. So I was happy that I was put up to the challenge.

Anyway, my tutorial really didn't get any responses. So my guess was that everyone was fine with the solo. If I don't get any questions about it, I automatically assume that people were able to handle it. Oh well.

Anyway, enjoy your (P)!!!!!

Congrats, dude! I'm glad you were able to get the trophy ;)

It's not a hard trophy to get if you know what you're doing. it didn't take me long at all. So I was happy that I was put up to the challenge.

Anyway, my tutorial really didn't get any responses. So my guess was that everyone was fine with the solo. If I don't get any questions about it, I automatically assume that people were able to handle it. Oh well.

Anyway, enjoy your (P)!!!!!

Actually, I tried your method for a good 20 minutes, but I still didn't too well. I guess my fingers just aren't fast enough, so I didn't bother asking for more help. If you have any tips for me that would be great though.

YEEEHAAAA!!!:D Got the trophy! All I had to do was get a trophy (1000 stars if you wonder), sync the trophy list and there it was! :)

I was sitting and doing some super easy song story for all gigs trophy and when I got the 1000 stars trophy I though: "Hmm... if I try sync it now after my latest trophy it should be there (I had tried before the trophy but it didnt work)." I thought it sounded logic (but also it was a chance of 0.0000000001% that it would work). So I turned of the game and synced after that it was there...;) But I would have to sync it later anyway so...:rolleyes: But it feels good!:dance:

It happens if you had someone do a trophy for you, that's not on your PS3. All you have to do is another trophy for that particular game, and sync it, then you're good...................................

Not to burst your bubble, but that is what happened. Someone did the trophy for you, and that is what happened..

Edited by grimydawg