Practice Makes Perfect

bartalbee001

If your like me and don't have 3 or 4 friends around for help with this trophy, Practice Makes Perfect (All four band members score 100% notes hit). Then you may be looking for an alternative way to achieve this trophy. I found a way that allows you to get the trophy with only 2 players.

1.Select the song "We Will Rock You" by Queen

2.Place the Microphone in front of a radio playing static.

3.Player 1 will play the main guitar on any difficulty they choose.

4.Player 2 will play the bass guitar and drums on Super Easy. The drum hits and bass strums are at the exact same time and rhythm. You don't need to use the kick pedal on the drums.

An alternative song is "Song 2" by Blur. During this song Player 1 plays both bass and guitar while player 2 plays the drums. The mircophone is played in the same manner. This song is harder but ultimately more fun, however my drummer was having problems with the double kicks.

You should be able to unlock this trophy in a couple tries.

• 2 months later...
If your like me and don't have 3 or 4 friends around for help with this trophy, Practice Makes Perfect (All four band members score 100% notes hit). Then you may be looking for an alternative way to achieve this trophy. I found a way that allows you to get the trophy with only 2 players.

1.Select the song "We Will Rock You" by Queen

2.Place the Microphone in front of a radio playing static.

4.Player 2 will play the bass guitar and drums on Super Easy. The drum hits and bass strums are at the exact same time and rhythm. You don't need to use the kick pedal on the drums.

An alternative song is "Song 2" by Blur. During this song Player 1 plays both bass and guitar while player 2 plays the drums. The mircophone is played in the same manner. This song is harder but ultimately more fun, however my drummer was having problems with the double kicks.

You should be able to unlock this trophy in a couple tries.

I love that method! I have the microphone in front of a tv speaker, and I have one person playing drum, one person playing bass, and I play guitar.

I tried this trophy today, used "We Will Rock You" and it epically failed to be honest, we kept missing notes, I got so close to clinching the trophy at one point, but I made one stupid mistake in the solo right on the last note prevented me from getting the trophy. :'(

I wont give up though, this trophy is too easy to give up on! May have to try your method, looks like a quality plan! :applause:

Can you get this trophy with a DLC or RB1 import?

I might just go with Blitzkrieg Bop. No solos. Super easy.

You probably could with some downloaded songs, but not sure about imports im afraid!

Edited by Macca-16
typo

How do you strum the bass and hit the drums at the same time while fretting the bass?

To be honest, I think it makes more sense to try to get 3 people together for this trophy (the 4th non-player being the vocals on beginner). I'm sure even a complete noob could strum in time for a couple of minutes.

I agree; I was just trying figure out how strumming a bass and playing drums at the same time would work. I can't envision with the original poster was saying.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you strum the bass and hit the drums at the same time while fretting the bass?

If you play on super easy you dont need to hold the fret. All you do is strum with one hand and hit the drum with other hand.

Thats the nice thing about super easy you dont need to fret the notes only strum at the right time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Oh, so there's a difficulty like beginner? That works perfectly. :D

Do you even own this game? If you didnt know there was a beginner difficulty, i question why your in this thread, this forum, this site

i put a spring clamp on the green fret buttons on both guitars. you don't need to play the exact note, just any note - same for drums. you just need to hit a note in time.

good to know