gigs not unlocking

railroberto

I just read on the 360 achievements forums that to unlock all gigs you need to play 200 gigs, I'm about to hit that number so I'll be back to confirm wheter its true or not in a short while.

Edit: ok, the last gig unlocked after playing 221 gigs and I had 1689 stars, also the last gig I played was a single song so you can do that to make things faster.

Edited by jozbaldwin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem,

I've got 2 gigs left to unlock 1 in UFO and 1 in SPace Rock Festival, currently i have 1704 stars n almost 145 million fans, and ive probly played through all the gigs i have unlocked about 1.5 times,

I still don't have the 6th album though (Anyone know the requirements to unlocking the albums/ this album)

EDIT: Never mind they both finally unlocked after 155million fans and 1,765 stars and replayed all the gigs at least twice

Edited by freddy00

• 2 weeks later...

this is ridiculous i am going through the same problem... i have 1670 stars, over 200 million studs and 175 million fans... ive played every single gig available on (expert mostly)... this game should reward you for such a time consuming task... ive got over 30 hours playtime just on the tour... im not even gunna try im so pissed right now this game is just gunna get sold to some poor soul on ebay... add to the fact that there was always random songs missing from my dlc and even lego tracks when i went to play my own setlist... worst rockband...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
this is ridiculous i am going through the same problem... i have 1670 stars, over 200 million studs and 175 million fans... ive played every single gig available on (expert mostly)... this game should reward you for such a time consuming task... ive got over 30 hours playtime just on the tour... im not even gunna try im so pissed right now this game is just gunna get sold to some poor soul on ebay... add to the fact that there was always random songs missing from my dlc and even lego tracks when i went to play my own setlist... worst rockband...

Just play something else for a week or so and come back to it. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

If you play the game for leisure rather than for trophies, you might find it's far more enjoyable. Lego RB is not a bad game at all. The trophy set is fair in my opinion, even that Final Countdown trophy. At least it's not worthless platinum like Hannah Montana.

I have one gig left locked, and I can't understand why. I have over 368,770,000 studs, 1,846 stars, and 101,617,062 fans.

I have read some posts on here, and it may take more fans than what I currently have. Will try to do the Endless Setlist again tomorrow, and see if that brings me up to the correct total. Will let you know how it goes! :)

• 1 month later...

ok well i am looking for a little advice. i have played all gigs that i can play, that i can see which is around 180 gigs. i have unlocked 158-161. i have 1550 stars and almost a billion fans..lmao. but i cant see anymore gigs that i can play. any help would be much apprechated. thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know nothing about how the amount of stars, fans, played gigs has anything to do with unlocking gigs. i think that if you just play gigs 5star you should get it. i had 7 missing gigs, then i played in tour bus 2nd and 3rd gig 10 star (was 0 star on both but i had played them) and the 2nd unlocked 2 new gigs and 3rd one rest. then i played 1 of them (Spinal tap in ...) and some of them too an got the trophy and plat. i had missing gigs in cooper van (2nd venue), tour bus (2nd venue) an private jet (1st venue)

Edited by ezkimo00

i dont believe its nescessary to play the normal gigs just the short versions

example: suppose you wanna play valerie by the zutons all you gotta do is select that song then press the R1, the button on the guitar, or the kick pedal.

and the greatest album hits should pop up after 20 short versions. plain and simple

i think ur doing it wrong ezkimo00 u should be playing short versions of the regular songs and when you get to point when you played all gigs (you should have 160 by now and have 161 when your done with the last 20 short gigs) when you get to that point theres no reason to go further. you do not need stars, studs, and so on...

Edited by eawalks77

• 2 weeks later...
i think ur doing it wrong ezkimo00 u should be playing short versions of the regular songs and when you get to point when you played all gigs (you should have 160 by now and have 161 when your done with the last 20 short gigs) when you get to that point theres no reason to go further. you do not need stars, studs, and so on...

I dont get ur point.. didnt read it carefully. but i have plat, and i didnt play even a SINGLE song on full lenght (except a few 1st ones and endless..)

• 3 months later...

Rock Band have the worst trophies and the worst games ever.

You gotta play the tour and repeat songs like 100 times the same song when you get a surprise setlist.

Harmonix are idiots when comes to tours. Unlike Guitar Hero Career just straight forward.

So yea. I am missing a gig of 3 songs I guess in the Abyss because shows 80/95 but I played every gig.

1813 stars

179 gig played

I hate RockBand.

• 1 month later...