The Final Trophy!!

ANUBUSNYC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah there isn't much to more ace'ing the solo, apart from tonnes of practice & muscle memory.

but I don't see why that particular trophy's so out of line... sure, rest of the trophies don't have any difficulty requirement tied to them... but they'll still take a bit of time to get if you're actually playing it at hard or expert difficulties

I got so bored, I just started the song over and over again and just jump in when the solo started...

For someone this will be really hard just start playing when the solo begins, because your fingers haven't played for 2 or 3 minutes and when u start you have to do a hard solo. I made it, because I was confident I could do it; I made most of the times 1 or 2 mistakes at maximum.

After ~6th try the trophy appears after the song, so even if you "fail" before (u cant fail on Lego Rock Band xD), because you didn't play, the song will be completed and you'll get the trophy.

Good luck with getting this trophy (I still hate the Rock Band-Engine for HO/POs....).

Edited by Pi-Chan
Fail is the wrong word...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No, there are 3 hard guitar ones, and 2 hard singing ones (dub/trip fab) ;)

I don't want to get off topic but "Get 100% on Helter Skelter on Expert Drums", "Get 100% on the Drum solo on The End" "Complete all the Beatle Beats", "Complete all drum fills"... all of which require you to be a very good expert drummer.

I got Platinum on those, and i dont think its insane to get Rock Band Beatles Platinum. At least if someone else is using the base, so you can concentrate completely on the drum-kit.

But, back to the final trophy;

It really helped me in the beginning to watch exact the notes and they're speed (green, yellow, blue is not as fast as the blue, yellow, green, its a little faster.) Those things you have to check, if you finally found all the tricky stuff out (like the differences between the first and the second part with the zig-zags), you can practice on 50% and go up to 100% and do it like i already said;

just waiting for the solo to begin and start guitar playing. Just practice and you will get it some day if you're used to guitar hero- / rock band-games.

PS: Please don't add me and ask me to do that trophy, i don't have this game anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

This trophy is probably one of the hardest trophies I have tried to get, on the PS3.

I went straight into it, first time round, only hit something like 30-35% of the notes. I have tried it in practise mode, tried it in game, got others to try it, still none have been successful. I am not giving up on it though, I will keep trying to get this platinum, as currently, I don't have one! :(

This trophy is probably one of the hardest trophies I have tried to get, on the PS3.

I went straight into it, first time round, only hit something like 30-35% of the notes. I have tried it in practise mode, tried it in game, got others to try it, still none have been successful. I am not giving up on it though, I will keep trying to get this platinum, as currently, I don't have one! :(

To add to my post, I hear about the "Breakneck Speed" mod, but will it help, and more importantly, will it block the trophy? :S

I got so bored, I just started the song over and over again and just jump in when the solo started...

For someone this will be really hard just start playing when the solo begins, because your fingers haven't played for 2 or 3 minutes and when u start you have to do a hard solo. I made it, because I was confident I could do it; I made most of the times 1 or 2 mistakes at maximum.

After ~6th try the trophy appears after the song, so even if you "fail" before (u cant fail on Lego Rock Band xD), because you didn't play, the song will be completed and you'll get the trophy.

Good luck with getting this trophy (I still hate the Rock Band-Engine for HO/POs....).

This is a great point. You don't need to do the rest of the song. Thanks.