"Veteran Performer" Info

driftersoul

Hello guys from PS3T.og

Today, I finally got the trophy after doing 235 gigs (about 50 hours on my carrer stats). I could have finished more quickly if this game had a better carrer design like RB2. I know that many ppl have issue with this trophy too, so I decide to write about my experience with this trophy. First , I can tell that all the trophies guides have poorly information about this trophy and most of them dont help at all.

The best way to play the game ,unlocking all the gigs without frustration and problems , is:

1st -> Play the gigs in any order, any instrument and any difficult (these 3 factors dont matter) with the goal of beating the main story.

2nd-> Make sure to beat the stars challenge in any gig which have one

Example : The gig " Building Productivity" says " 8 Stars or more = 2x Studs , No fans". Make sure to get at least 8 stars . Because sometimes this unlocked certain gigs for me after I did the requirements and also unlocked more objects,instruments and characters.

Again, the difficult doesnt matter at all. You can play everything on super easy or expert. Don't worry about this.

3rd -> ATTENTION NOW.

Once in a while, you will be asked if you want to record a Album or perform a Promotion . MAKE SURE TO ACCEPT THIS. Because, if you dont accept these gigs once they appear, they dont show in the tour menu again. This is the main problem ppl have with this trophy. In my case, I completed every gig listed on the tour menu but still the game says that I hadnt completed 10 gigs. Cause I had skipped all the album records and promotions when they popped. So , I had to play many gigs again to make the game invite me again to record an album and later do a promotion. Cause these kind of gigs doesnt appear in the tour menu when you skip them.

To skip this frustation , I really recommend you to accept to play any gigs when asked. It is better than have to play random number of gigs again just to make the invitation appear again.

4th-> If you still have trouble unlocking more gigs. Keep playing random gigs and checking the list if you missed one. The total number of gigs are 161 and you can check how many you completed in the "Office " Menu.

The most important thing is to accept album records and promotion. Cause they have a in-game counter of gigs to unlock.

Example:

The first album record shows after you completed X number of gigs. If you dont accept . You will need to play X number of gigs again to the game asks you again. And then, after a Y number of gigs the game will ask you to do a promotion of this album. If you skip, you will need to play Y number of gigis again. Also, If you don't accept the first album record, the others 5 albuns and the others 5 promotions gigs will be locked. These 10 gigs are connected like a chain : X Number of gigs -> 1st Album - Y Number of Gigs -> 1st Promotion Gig -> Z Number of Gigs -> 2nd Album -> ... etc

I hope this mini guide helps anybody seeking this trophy.

Sorry for my bad english writing. I really had to write this after a whole day wasted "grinding".

Edited by driftersoul

• 2 years later...