Is this game as bad as Lego Harry Potter in terms of glitches?

I have been renting this game for a few days now, I am on the 5th level of the 1st movie (I'm distracted easily LOLZ), and I just want to know if this game is as bad as Lego HP? I have platted Lego HP, and the following lego game, Lego Star Wars 3, was the best out of the lot with trophies in my opinion. The only frustrating parts about it was the space challenges (stupid gold birds). So is this game bad, good, or in-between with the glitches?

I have just completed all the levels in story mode, and the only problem i've come across so far is the game freezing on me a couple of times, most notably on the last part of the game.

My only piece of advice would be to let your PS3 cool down before you complete the last level on film 4, even if it's not that hot. It froze on me twice at pretty much the same point, which is obviously quite frustrating.

People's experiences with glitches tends to vary greatly from game-breaking to none at all. Just backup your game save regularly and you should be fine ;)

I may just have to play this then if there are that few issues. I am finishing my second play through of Lego HP as I ended the first game at 199/200 bricks. Really pissed me off.

I had issues with Indiana Jones as well with the brick glitch, so I was considering never purchasing a lego game again....

I may just have to play this then if there are that few issues. I am finishing my second play through of Lego HP as I ended the first game at 199/200 bricks. Really pissed me off.

I had issues with Indiana Jones as well with the brick glitch, so I was considering never purchasing a lego game again....

I have no experience with any of the previous Lego games, but I can vouch for this one. The only point it froze on me was at the very end after playing for many hours, I let my PS3 cool down for about 15 minutes and after that it never froze on me again. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

After how glitchy Lego Harry Potter was (and I don't like Harry Potter...my girlfriend does), I was stoked to try Pirates, but my first time starting up the game it froze up before even showing the traveller's tales logo. Fortunately, I didn't just refuse to play Lego games ever again and it ended up running fine from that point on.

Now I'm just grinding through getting all of the mini kits.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have experienced three types of glitches so far (only need to do a few free plays)

- Free play freezing (4-5 times it has happened so far)

- Purchasing Blackbeard - takes forever to spawn in front of the hut, then when he does, he jumps into the water and I cannot purchase him. Spent about 15 minutes trying to buy that sucker.

- When dueling characters in the hub so you can buy them, as soon as the purchase option appears, they run away or jump into the water and you have to fight them again.

• 9 months later...

This game froze my PS3 more times than any other game I've ever played, so in that regard I would say it's far far from glitch free, but on the other hand, there were no disappearing bosses (yes, I'm looking at you mr Basilisk...) or gold bricks vanishing in front of your eyes making you have to start all over again like in Harry Potter.