Single Player only?

• 1 year later...
thanks, really weird of TT to have it in the trophy description....

Thanks for the tip. I was about to delete my whole progress up until now. but are you sure about this? If you are, why then does it say Single player only? Some say that only one profile wil receive the trophies, but thats crazy, cuz its not like you can sign in with different profiles, nor can you play online. so what does that mean??? :think::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

no it does not, you will still get the trophies. i played the entire game co-op and have unlocked all the trophies. hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. I was about to delete my whole progress up until now. but are you sure about this? If you are, why then does it say Single player only? Some say that only one profile wil receive the trophies, but thats crazy, cuz its not like you can sign in with different profiles, nor can you play online. so what does that mean??? :co nfused:

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Merging Double Post, please use edit button.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Some Lego games allowed online co-op play, so I believe they added the 'Single Player only' because the 2nd player didn't get trophies. I'm not sure if Player 2 would earn them on PS4, because we only play them on PS3 (they're cheaper :D).

I play all Lego games as co-op with my 6yo daughter. The only thing I've noticed is that some "kill X number of" or "collect X number of"-type trophies appear to only count Player One's kills/collects.