Gents Take A Walk Trophy Problem

Find the full list of characters who can walk under water in the Trophy Guide here and go to the main part of the hub and walk with each one in order. I walked from one end to the other just to be sure. As far as I know no one has had this trophy give them problems.

I did it in the hub area but left out Jack (cursed) and bootstrap since I had used them under water in freeplay levels. The trophy didn't pop at first so I went to the hub and went down the whole list and made sure to walk the length of the water in that part of the hub with each one and at the end of the list it showed up.

You also have to be sure to do it in water well over the characters heads. I walked right next to the dock part.

Edited by Nomadtla

• 1 month later...

Here is the list of characters needed if you want to just double check-

The characters needed, in order on the character selector:

- Bootstrap Bill Turner

- Syrena

- Koehler

- Twigg

- Mallot

- Scratch

- Bo'sun

- Clubba

- Grapple

- Jacoby

- Jack Sparrow (Cursed)

- Maccus

- Clanker

- Jimmy Legs

- Koleniko

- Wyvern

- Angler

- Hadras

- Crash

- Penrod

- Davy Jones

- Quartermaster

- Gunner

• 4 weeks later...

Do it in the hub and use the list provided by CJ and all you have to do is either copy those list and put it on a wordpad doc or others and tick the one that you have done so it won't be too confusing =D hope it helps, because I nvr encountered any glitched trophy in this game before. Only freezes at times though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Everyone

I only recently completed this game and earned the platinum trophy hence the reason for the delay in responding.

For the Gents Take A Walk Trophy i followed the list of names on the main trophy guide. At first i had just been making a couple of the characters walk under the water in the main hub area each time i played the game as i couldn't be bothered doing it with everyone in the one sitting. However, the trophy never popped using this method. I then went back and made all of the relevant characters walk under water in the main hub area in the one sitting and the trophy popped straight away. I didn't do it in alphabetical order. I just done it starting at the top left corner on the character select screen working from left to right. After jumping in the water with one character i would just make him / her walk a few steps before exiting the water, changing to the next character and repeating the process. You do not need to walk from one end of the pier to the other. I hope this helps anyone still to get this trophy.

I then went back and made all of the relevant characters walk under water in the main hub area in the one sitting and the trophy popped straight away. I didn't do it in alphabetical order. I just done it starting at the top left corner on the character select screen working from left to right. After jumping in the water with one character i would just make him / her walk a few steps before exiting the water, changing to the next character and repeating the process. You do not need to walk from one end of the pier to the other. I hope this helps anyone still to get this trophy.

I started to go after this trophy, so I went underwater and choose all characters that could walk on water. I got the trophy before the end of the list because those that was left, I've used in other times. So you don't need to do it in one sitting.

Also I didn't walk at all with the characters while choosing. They simply touched the ground, but didn't do a single step. The trophy popped up for me anyway.