XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-14-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
BarryScott

Default Multiplier, fastbuild and fast dig cheats

So, I've only played Lego Indiana Jones 2 before now but I remember the cheats to build, dig and fix faster, and the favourite multiplier cheats which make the 888, 888, 888 studs actually possible.

Were there similar cheats in all Lego games and are we likely to see them in this one? Making stuff faster is just slightly less annoying to watch, and like I said before...that's a lot of studs!!!

Answers on a postcard peeps!!! Apart from that, this game rocks!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
MiiAmigo
Banned

Yeah just follow the red hat guide posted here and you will see.
MiiAmigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
TommyAF

Does anyone know the difference between Always Double Treasure and Treasure x2? They sound like the same thing. If I have both will I get x4 treasure?
TommyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
JSoup

As I understand, Always Double Treasure doubles the add up at the end of a level.

That is, let's say you have the x2 multiplier on and you only get one blue stud in a level. The x2 multiplier will make that blue stud, worth 1000 studs, worth 2000. During the after level tally, everything you got will be doubled due to Always Double Treasure, so you'd get 4000 studs.

Hope that's not as convoluted of an explanation as I think it is.
JSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
TommyAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
As I understand, Always Double Treasure doubles the add up at the end of a level.

That is, let's say you have the x2 multiplier on and you only get one blue stud in a level. The x2 multiplier will make that blue stud, worth 1000 studs, worth 2000. During the after level tally, everything you got will be doubled due to Always Double Treasure, so you'd get 4000 studs.

Hope that's not as convoluted of an explanation as I think it is.
So it doesn't take effect until the tally screen? Does that mean it won't help you to get True Pirate any easier?
Old 05-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
JSoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyAF View Post
So it doesn't take effect until the tally screen? Does that mean it won't help you to get True Pirate any easier?
Actually, upon using it myself, I see that I was wrong. It acts as a multiplier to your multiplier and counts for True Pirate. If you have no multipliers on, it's x2. If you have x2 on, it's x4. Etc.
JSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #7
TommyAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
Actually, upon using it myself, I see that I was wrong. It acts as a multiplier to your multiplier and counts for True Pirate. If you have no multipliers on, it's x2. If you have x2 on, it's x4. Etc.
That's interesting. I wonder why they have two different x2 Red Hats with slightly different tittles.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #8
BarryScott

Ah cool, i saw a list of red hat codes and they had names next to them so i just assumed they only unlocked characters. Will using cheat codes disable trophies?