LEGO Ninjago Nindroids Challenges Collectible Guide

Here is a text guide of all the collectibles that are required to complete challenges including Red Bricks, Minikits, or any other level specific collectible.

Character Powers:

Gold Lego's: Any gold character ex: Lloyd Gold Ninja

Silver Lego's: Spaceman or General Cryptor

Green Gas: Any Serpentine character or Invincibility Red Brick

Electricity Barriers: Any Skeleton character

Small Characters: Min-droid or Snike

Red Wall Boxes: Nya or P.I.X.A.L. Good

Giant Cracked Walls: Any Cole Variation

Force Powers: Sensei Wu or Sensei Garmadon

Dance: Dareth, Rattla

Civilian: Postman, Savages or Snike

Ranged Attack: Any Zane Variation or the Postman

Ice Ability(Puts out Fire): Any Zane Variation

Fire Ability(Melts Ice): Any Kai Variation

Electric Ability(Charges Items): Any Jay Variation

Level 1: Going Up?

Squeegee #1: After riding the elevator up jump to the right and its in the corner

Squeegee #2-3: Directly in your path as you progress through the level.

Minikit #1: After building LEGO’s for the first time you will climb up the little ledges, take the left path and ride the elevator up for the minikit.

Level 2: A Clean Escape

Minikit: After heading through the second glass door head straight up to the red box and activate the box to make the minikit appear.

For the three costumes, when you come to the part with the keycards just keep putting in different cards until you’ve worn three different costumes. The samurai costume opens the door.

Red Brick Extra Heart: Before crossing over the second yellow platforms, to the left will be a silver box, aim at it with the Spaceman to grab the Red Brick.

Level 3: No Way Out

Keycard #1: As soon as you start the level head to the left and it will be in the bottom corner.

Keycard #2: After opening up the first door, stay to the top and it will be hidden behind some pipes.

Minikit: Continue up the path and on the left will be some LEGO’s to build, build them then activate the panel with Nya to make the minikit appear.

Keycard #3: After crossing through the two lasers that flash in the bottom corner will be some crates to break, inside them is the last keycard.

Level 4: NinjaCopter!

Minikit: You will grab it automatically while Flying.

Turrets: There are 1 on each side of the building at the bottom, one on each side when you fly up top.

Elevators: You will be flying around the same building, you will see way more than 4, sometimes two will appear at once. You shoot them every chance you get and this will come easily.

Red Brick x2 Studs: Automatically gained during the level.

Level 5: Mad Machines

Red Brick Big Heads: At the very beginning of the level in the bottom left corner are three red circles to hit, throw something at all three and the red brick will appear.

Gear Head #1: At the start of the level head to the bottom right corner for the first gear head.

Gear Head #2: When you hop onto the first conveyor belt head all the way down to the end and through the black hole at the end, inside is the gear head.

Minikit: In the same room as the second gear there will be a golden water cooler, break it to find the minikit.

Gear Head #3: After riding the little platform and crossing the little small ledges, walk ahead and down the ramp, one level down on the right is the gear head.

Level 6: OverBorg

Minikit: At the top of the platform is a grapple point to pull down a little platform, jump across and you can use a robot to walk through the green smoke to grab the minikit.

Level 7: Street Sweep

Mailbox #1: At the start of the level head down and to the right and near the street you will see a mailbox on its side.

Mailbox #2: Down to the right across the street from the first one is the next mailbox.

Mailbox #3: Up the street to the left, on the right side is the next mailbox.

Mailbox #4: Just behind the school bus on the left side.

Red Brick X4 Stud: behind the school bus, bottom right corner, is a garbage dumpster, destroy it and grab the brick.

Minikit: On the left side of the level a little bit up the street will be a shielded Mech, to destroy it you will have to build a ladder and climb up. After destroying it there will be some rubble to jump on, on the left side will be a building with the minikit on top that you can jump to.

Level 8: Robot Rumble

Security Camera #1: When you get to the first wall of cars, on the building on the left is the camera right next to a civilian that needs to be rescued.

Security Camera #2: At the second intersection on the building on the right side, you can aim at it by holding CIRCLE.

Minikit: At the third intersection, the one blocked by the train cars, on the right side of the road is a car, destroy it to get reveal the minikit.

Security Camera #3: In the last area with a couple of mechs and car mechs, in the top front left of the area on the building just to the left of the car mech is that last camera.

Level 9: KaiFighter!

Red Brick: A little ways into the level the red brick will be floating on the left side of the level, a little hard to see but just stay to the left and you will get it.

Minikit: After flying through a giant circle it will be in the center of the level shortly after.

Level 10: Escape the Overlord

AC Unit #1: Just after meeting the helicopter, just below the antenna.

AC Unit #2: Cross over the bridge to the right and just before jumping over the gray boxes its hidden at the top.

AC Unit #3: Continue down the path and it will be right before the ladder.

Minikit: When the Helicopter starts chasing you again, head up the ramp in the middle and jump and grab it.

AC Unit #4: Just after the minikit on the left.

AC Unit #5: Continue along and you will jump across some rooftops, after this on the left is the unit.

AC Unit #6: After sliding down the rope head right and it will be up top on the next roof.

Level 11: Stop, Thief!

Minikit: At the start of the level take the first left and then the next left and destroy the big door, then use a skeleton to walk through the electricity to grab the minikit.

Lost Kid #1: At the start of the level head up the path and take the first left and then take the first right and at the end of the path is the first kid.

Lost Kid #2: Head back to the start and take the first right and cross the broken bridge, right in front of you will be the second kid.

Lost Kid #3: After knocking two techno blades from P.I.X.A.L. Good you will have to build a ladder to get to the third one, right at the top is the last kid.

Red Brick Finder: Continue up the road from the lost kid and you will see a silver statue, destroy it with the spaceman for the red brick.

Level 12: Surrounded

Red Brick: At the very beginning of the level off to the right on top of the water wheel will be a box that you will have to lift down, you can use Sensei Garmadon to get it down. Break open the box to find the x6 stud red brick.

Extinguish 12 fires: There are more than 12 in the middle area, left and right area.

Minikit: In the bottom right corner of the map is a silver box that you can use the Spaceman to destroy, inside is the minikit.

Level 13: Sneaking In

Red Brick Health Regeneration: Head on up to where the first Generator is and you will see a giant cracked wall, inside is the Red Brick.

Generator #1; Story Related

Battery #1: Just before the second spotlight, on the bottom of the screen is a plant, destroy it to find the battery.

Generators #2-3: Story Related

Battery #2: After crossing the ledges by the waterfall head to the left and destroy the plants for the second battery.

Generator #4: Behind the Tower after the waterfall

Generator #5: Across from the previous generator will be a red box you need Nya to open, inside is the generator.

Minikit: In the same room as the generator is the minikit.

Generator #6: After climbing the stairs take a left and jump up to it.

Battery #3: Get spotted by the two spotlights just above the generator and the battery will spawn in the corner.

Level 14: Core Breach

Minikit: After blowing up the fan head into the next room, in the far right corner is a hole you can throw through with a small character, it will take you up to the minikit.

Level 15: Cake Walk

Watercoolers #1-3: All three are in the break room that you enter right after the first area. Two you can break your first time through the last one is in the top right corner and needs to be destroyed by a gold character.

Minikit: In the breakroom on the left wall are three containers, the top one has the minikit inside, use Sensei Garmadon to get it down.

Edited by Dougiefresh613

Level 16: Power Play

Minikit: After the Tesla Coils and the floor all breaks up, head to the top of the area and there will be a little door to crawl through, then head through the next one and grab the minikit.

Level 17: Enter the MechDragon

Minikit: Automatically gained through the level.

Level 18: Meet Min-droid

Computer Terminal #1: At the start of the level head left and its next to the lasers.

Computer Terminal #2: Just up the path from the last one and on the left.

Computer Terminal #3: Head around the outer ring to the right to find the next terminal.

Computer Terminal #4: Continue around the outer ring to find the next terminal.

Computer Terminal #5: Head into the inner ring to find the next terminal.

Computer Terminal #6: Continue around the inner ring to find the next terminal.

Computer Terminal #7: Head to the far right of the area and it will be down the path.

Red Brick Party Time: Just past the terminal, just behind the laser wall is a box that you can use Sensei Garmadon to pull over, break open the box to find the red brick.

Minikit: After pulling the switch and the overloading the system, in the left corner is a gold palette, break it and you will be able to grab the minikit.

Level 19: Min-droid’s Return

Fire #1: Right next to where you spawn

Fire #2 -3: After crossing the electricity field on the left.

Fire #4: After crossing the electricity field, on the right.

Fire #5: After jumping over the electricity bar it’s on the left.

Fire #6: Jump over the next bar and the fire is in the left corner.

Minikit: Right next to the last fire is a silver box, use the Spaceman to open it and grab the minikit.

Level 20: Powered Up

Battery #1: Right above where you start is the first battery.

Battery #2: In the bottom right corner hidden inside a car is the second battery.

Battery #3: In the center of the map are two cars with two rocks behind them, break the rocks to find

the battery.

Red Brick Block Breaker: In the bottom right of the map is an ice statue, burn the ice and then break the garbage can and grab the red brick.

Minikit: On the top left side of the map are two silver pillars, the right one hides the minikit.

Level 21: Ninja Crush

Soda Can #1: In the top left corner, inside a car is the soda can.

Soda Can #2: In the top right corner of the map is the second can.

Soda Can #3: In front of the giant crane is a blue vehicle, destroy it to find the last soda can.

Minikit: In the bottom left corner of the starting area is an ice sculpture, melt it to grab the minikit.

Level #22: Face Off

Minikit: After heading to the second area of the level, break the green containers on the right side and then use a snake to run across the green goo and grab the minikit.

Level #23: The Golden Cycle

Minikit: The minikit is in the center of the level towards the beginning of the level.

Red Brick x8: In the right side of the map towards the end of the level.

10 Mushrooms: It’s hard to give exact locations but they will be surrounded by a white circle and there are more than 10 in the level.

Level 24: Post-Apocalypse

Dance: Right before taking the zipline down there will be three savages dancing with a point for you to interact with, once you do you will start dancing, I used Dareth to complete this challenge.

Minikit: After riding the zipline down jump off the building and use the Spaceman to break open the silver dumpster and grab the minikit.

Mailbox #1: Right in front of the savages door.

Letter #1: Right after crossing over the wooden ramp on the left is the first letter.

Mailbox #2: Continue along the road and you will see the mailbox on the top of the road.

Letter #2: Just down the road on the right is the second letter.

Letter #3: Just before the costume shop there will be a little door you can crawl through, at the top of the second building is the third letter.

Letter #4: Head further across the building and the last letter is at the end.

Mailbox #3: After getting the savage costume head to the top left of the road and it will be in the corner before the ramp.

Level 25: Return to Sender!

Minikit: In the middle of the road inside a case, run into it and you can have it.

Red Brick Fast Build: In the middle of the road is a red box, destroy it for the red brick.

Level 26: Regenerated

Office Furniture: Break the furniture in the top left of the room for office smasher.

TV #1: In the room with the generator in the top right corner.

Lost kid #1: Right below the first VHS tape break all the objects to find the lost kid.

Lost Kid #2: After the second generator room follow the path up until it splits, head left and you will

find the next lost kid.

VHS Tape #1: Continue to the next generator and take the top path and you will see the big blue VHS tape.

Lost Kid #3: Head through the next door and take the right path to find the last kid.

VHS Tape #2: Right below the last kid is the second VHS tape.

VHS Tape #3: Head down the path and you will find the last tape on the right.

Minikit: In the same room is the minikit on the right, use a skeleton to grab it.

TV #2: Head down to the bottom left corner and you will find the second TV behind the cracked door.

TV #3: The last TV is in the bottom right corner of the map.

Red Brick Today’s Special: After riding the tube elevator up in the next room at the top of the room is a red box to activate, once you do the red brick will appear.

Level 27: GrabBIT!

Red Brick x10 Studs: Right before the large climbing wall there is a small crawl hole, head through and then at the end is the red brick.

Minikit: After climbing the large wall head into the next room and onto the electric pad, charge it and grab the minikit.

Level 28: System Override

Minikit: At the very end of the level stay to the far right and you will go up a little ramp, there will be an ac unit, break it and the minikit will be inside.

Level 29: Samurai X

Minikit: Right before climbing the ledge section destroy the LEGO’s on the left wall to find the minikit.

Red Brick Invincibility: Destroy the two turrets in the boss battle area and the red brick will appear.

Level 30: Two Brothers

Minikit: On the right side of the platform will be a silver box hanging from the sky, shoot it with the spaceman to get the minikit.

Level 31: Overlord Rising

Minikit: When you move on to the part of the battle where you have to tie down the tentacles on the far right is a bottle that you need to use force powers on. Once you do break open the bottle and grab the last minikit.

Edited by Dougiefresh613

Ok collectible guide is up, I will be formatting shortly to make it look cleaner and I will color code Red Bricks and Minikits so they are easy to find. Thanks for your patience and if you have any questions let me know.

I will also add a list of what each character can do to make it easier.

Edited by Dougiefresh613

Nice looking guide :applause:

I'm on my clean up run, and the inability to swap characters mid level is a real pain :2walls:

Anyway, depending on who you have unlocked, I've found a couple more useful characters. Any of the Savages will count as a civilian for those challenges, and P.I.X.A.L. will also activate the red wall computer switches, like Nya.

Hope this helps. :cool:

EDIT - Snike also counts as a civilian :eek:

Edited by diskdocx

Nice looking guide :applause:

I'm on my clean up run, and the inability to swap characters mid level is a real pain :2walls:

Anyway, depending on who you have unlocked, I've found a couple more useful characters. Any of the Savages will count as a civilian for those challenges, and P.I.X.A.L. will also activate the red wall computer switches, like Nya.

Hope this helps. :cool:

EDIT - Snike also counts as a civilian :eek:

I updated the character power list, thanks for the info, again. :)

Very surprised to see Snike as a civilian but hey it helps.

I updated the character power list, thanks for the info, again. :)

Very surprised to see Snike as a civilian but hey it helps.

Yeah, I didn't expect that, found it by accident. I was surprised that the teacher variants of the Ninjagos weren't civilians.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to list every possible option, but given that the game will only let you make a single selection, knowing options can help cut down replays.

If I find any other good alternatives I'll let you know :cool:

Yeah, I didn't expect that, found it by accident. I was surprised that the teacher variants of the Ninjagos weren't civilians.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to list every possible option, but given that the game will only let you make a single selection, knowing options can help cut down replays.

If I find any other good alternatives I'll let you know :cool:

Yea I was surprised that the Spaceman and some other characters weren't considered civilians since I assumed all of the job related ones were, unfortunately not the case though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a dumb question, but how do you actually use the spaceman to break silver objects? I beat on the object but it just shows a red picture of the character I am already using on the top right, like I need to switch to the guy I already am.

Figured it out...shoot it.

I adore the console Lego games...these Vita ones are terrible...never again.

Edited by GooRoo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...