Red Bricks

Ace245872

At the start of the game x2 studs, Festive Hats, Extra hearts and Disguises are available to buy. You get the red bricks though by completing the "bonus" missions in the Manhattan HUB, some of them don't require any gold bricks others do. The ones that dont require any are the Daily Bugle - x4 studs, Federal Bank - Ghost studs, House Party Protocol(Stark Tower) - x10 studs, and Nuff Said(Marvel HQ) - Gold Brick Detector. You can do those basically at any point in the story but you may not have the characters yet to unlock the red brick. In the Daily Bugle you need Telekenis, in the Federal Bank you need MInd Control, in Stark Tower you need Telekenisis, and in Nuff Said you need Telekenisis too.

Hope this helps. :)

Oh, you have to complete bonus missions on the hub? No wonder my "true believer" trophy didn't pop after completing the story and the post-party protocol.

Yep that would be why, there are 26 missions to get True Believer on in this one. I was worried too when mine didn't pop after completing Story Mode lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...