XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > L (PS3) > LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default blacksmith item, black gate.

anybody know were the the mithril design is on the black gate, its the last one i need to find. im missing a treasure item (not chest) on here aswell if anyone could list the 3 on this level would appreciate it. cheers.

jimmylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

In the area when you fight the troll with the shoulder pads. It is behind the rock formation to the left side of the spot where you use Sam to set fire to the wood that drops a small treasure box. You can't see it. You just have to move around a bit and you should grab it eventually.

Favorite Trophy: The next one
Working On: AC2, Infamous (yeah I know), Infamous 2, Puppeteer,Tomb Raider, Child of Light, and Into the Nexus
slappygoatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

thanks, just need to find treasure items now in all levels and one chest on amon hen that ive searched high and low for but cant find anywhere. been through the level 4 times aswell.

jimmylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

I think I know the chest you are talking about. It is in the third section of the level, when the orcs attack. The second part where the mini-kit chest is on the upper left side guarded by two orcs. Before you kill the orcs and move on to the boss battle, walk all the way to the right and walk toward the screen and you will see a path that leads to a Mithral door. Go inside and make your way to the mini-kit. Took me a few tries to find this one as well.

Favorite Trophy: The next one
Working On: AC2, Infamous (yeah I know), Infamous 2, Puppeteer,Tomb Raider, Child of Light, and Into the Nexus
slappygoatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote