99% creator

Kratos5

ive got 99% on creator ive brought all of the items and done all of the tutorials.

ive 100% everything else and got all other trophies apart from 100% the game and got all other trophies.

any one got any idea's what i need to do?

last trophey for platinum

ive got 99% on creator ive brought all of the items and done all of the tutorials.

ive 100% everything else and got all other trophies apart from 100% the game and got all other trophies.

any one got any idea's what i need to do?

last trophey for platinum

i'd bet you haven't actually bought every item in the creator. the circles with more than one item can be hard to see sometimes.

ive been through it about 5 times im gonna keep checking lol

ive been playin it for 30 hours and its boring as hell but im gettin this platinum even if it kills me.

EDIT:

missed 1 item in the creator. but i got the platinum now =)

THREAD CLOSED

Edited by Kratos5

If your missing something in creator and HAVE done the tutorials, That means you havent bought everything. Tutorials and purchasing all items is all thats required. Double check and triple check if necessary. Its very easy to miss one that has double items.

okay, thanks.

I'll check again..

I got a 100% now, but no trophy. ( I got 100% in everything)

I did the time 4:32 (hanger havok) and no trophy. kinda stupid...

Thanks for the help.

Edited by theDane21

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with creator. i have about 96% and know i've missed items, but i'm confused, is it in the bonus levels that you unlock and get to edit, or the back drop you have yo choose, ie raiders interior?

I didnt have any problems getting any of the other trophies, i even got Not as easy as it used to be in time trial without having to start a new game.

And can anyone give me some examples of things that are easy to miss. Thanks.

Edited by saint876
added details

• 4 weeks later...

i just got the infamous "no defiant last words Dr. Jones?" trophy

here´s the story: i completed ALL 6 hubs to 100% BEFORE i purchased ANYTHING in the creator. saved this for last. this seems to bypass the 100% glitch IMO! so i DID NOT have to play another lvl or two to get it, as most people seems to have to do.

I got my gold trophy just after purchasing the last item in the skull hub 2, which i overlooked (I had 99% for some minutes, sweating out a bit. lol, and started going over all 6 hubs again)

so here´s a advice to all who having problems with the 100% trophy:

DO ALL 6 HUBS 100% FIRST! before going to the creator hub!

now onto the time trials and the last trophy for my platinum. Funny thing i got green checkmarks when testing for story lvls quick plays from the creator hub. maybe the above helped in my favour. i don´t know. ANYWAY: 6 down 24 to go...

Edited by lade73

• 3 weeks later...

ok i'm stuck too.

AND ITS DRIVING ME MAD....

Im stuck at 71% on creator

I HAVE...

- 100% ON EVERY LEVEL

- BEEN THROUGH THE LEVEL BUILDER ABOUT 20 TIMES CHECK NEARLY EVERY LEVEL IE SKULL 1 LEVELS 1 THROUGH 5 PLUS THE START A NEW LEVEL THING.

Ive even checked in build your own adventure for buyable items and the character create.

I rest my hand on my heart to say there is no more things to buy on this game in level builder. Im soooo tired of leaving my cursor over na item waiting for something to pop up, ive also tried every map location it gives me.

WHAT CAN I DO??? PLEASE HELP!!

ive done it!

What an annoying game. i have struggled all the way through this game as nothing is lateral and it might of helped me playin the 1st one before this but hey i didnt want to.

What i didnt do was look at the baseplate guy.

PRESS R1 WHEN YOU 1ST PRESS TRIANGLE!!

HOW FRUSTRATING!!!!

Wish someone had wrote that in a forum before me, i have spent hours trawling through the web and on this game grrrrrrrrr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The pylon in the bottom left corner of the props for KotCS Hub 3 is the most frequent reason for 99% in the creator hub. That's what happened to me.

THANK YOU!!!

I have just spent the last hour looking for the one I was missing, saw you post and looked for it and there it was!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The pylon in the bottom left corner of the props for KotCS Hub 3 is the most frequent reason for 99% in the creator hub. That's what happened to me.

THANK YOU, I COULD KISS YOU!!! ;)

I had 99% and couldn't find the last item, I was so sure the game had glitched on me, if anyone has 99%, check this out first!

Now i got the gold trophy so only Quick Play left for the Platinum ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bucket22, you're a saint! How the heck so many people have missed that I do not know.

100% on everything now but no trophy:confused::mad:

I ain't buying any more Lego games!!

EDIT: Just deleted my level and up popped the trophies, gold and plat, YAY!

Edited by Tez_Tickle

Thank You SOOOOO much!!!!:applause:

Exactly what happened to me, got 100% trophy after the purchase! ARGH it was so annoying going through everything! TY.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...