Rate the trophy difficulty...  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.74

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOM! First to platinum (well, to report it here on PS3T, anyway).

Aside from one or two well-veiled secrets, this game is extremely easy (even for a LEGO game). The Score Multipliers are very inexpensive, making grinding studs an extremely short exercise. There are locators for red bricks, gold bricks, character icons, and crests, making finding all of these items a breeze. There are LOTS of characters to collect, but they are generally gathered very easily. The closest thing to a challenge is locating the Students in Peril (60 of them), but as this game tracks whether the challenges are completed in each level and each hub room, the hunt moves very rapidly.

A regular follower of the LEGO series should be able to crack this platinum in 20-25 hours without a guide. With a guide, you can probably cut it to 10-15 hours. Like Harry Potter 1, this installment is extremely fun, even if it is extremely easy. I rated it a difficulty of 2.

Side note - this is my ninth LEGO game, and in each I've managed to get 100% and end the game with precisely ZERO studs left over (this is a particular pain in LEGO Indy 1, as it starts raining studs everywhere you go the moment you attain 100%). It's my own personal trophy for the series.

Am rating the game a 2.

Took me a week to (P) the game, because its was much easier then years 1-4. The only problem I had was completing the bonus level with I had to replay it 3 times because I ended up with 958K only & didn't know what else to. *HINT* destroy the front train.

All the cut scene are funny especially towards the end. I highy recommend anyone trophy hunter or not its a must have who's a child inside & love the Potter movies.

Im gunna give it a 3 same as everyone else said,

it was a pretty easy game, nothing to challenging. it was just friggin annoying having to play through the game 3 times to get a trophy that i missed.

Took me just under a week to complete it,

once you have unlocked the charecters you need and have most of the red bricks you can fly through the game too, the ghosts in each area made hunting for all the collectables really easy and it was definatly user friendly too.

I gave it a 3 as well. I didn't find it any easier or harder than any of the other Lego games. If you have all the red bricks it's pretty easy to find everything. There was a lot of stuff to collect and many locations to check, but that is pretty standard for Lego games. The platinum took about 22 hours, but was pretty easy.

• 3 weeks later...

Voted a 3. Still got a few more collectibles to get, but i feel that i have completed a significant enough portion to judge. Slightly more time consuming than the previous Lego games, but easier access to the score multiplier red bricks earlier on means that you can buy everything early and focus on the collectibles once you've finished the game.

• 2 weeks later...

voted this as a 2, wouldve been a 1 but there were a few tricky parts where you have to figure out what to do, or where to find something so you may need a guide for a few bits. But most of the game can easily be done without a guide, once you've completed all the story missions, just clean up all the hub worlds for gold / red bricks use the ghosts to tell you what your missing. Activate all the red bricks, then clean up the hub worlds for character tokens and finish all story missions in freeplay picking up the random trophies along the way.

Good fun game, easy to platinum should take around 20-25 hours as the guide says.