Release Date:

Sweet!!! I imagine that the NA release will be close to the UK one. I'm excited for it but I'm also sad because this is basically the last Harry Potter game that will come out :(:pout:

Yeah I know, I'm 29 but really like the whole franchise. Off to see the last film this week, but then after this game there's nothing else HP to come out.

Still looking forward to it though!

Yeah I know, I'm 29 but really like the whole franchise. Off to see the last film this week, but then after this game there's nothing else HP to come out.

Definitely know what you are saying, I'm 21 and I love this franchise. I grew up with it and it means a lot to me. It is going to be weird not having a book, movie or game release like it has been for the last 10 years.

Oh and the movie is freaking great. One of the best and I think you'll definitely enjoy it :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm with you, am turning 26 this year & freakin love the whole franchise. I took my wife who's a bigger fan then me to the movie & we both love the final film. I'll definitely be pickup the game on November. Its a day 1 purchase for me.

Sweet!!! I imagine that the NA release will be close to the UK one. I'm excited for it but I'm also sad because this is basically the last Harry Potter game that will come out :(:pout:

I doubt it -- there has to be something else out there for them to use the HP license for. I can't see them just letting it die ... Though this might be the last true Harry Potter game :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a bit older the 26 LOL, and I am so getting this, it will be my first LEGO game. Just pre-ordered it today. Will ship 11-11-11 (NA) same day as SkyRim (which I also ordered)

I just recently past 2 weeks watched all the Harry Potter films, TWICE, and saw the last one in 3D last night, was the only one I saw in theater.

Edited by ecto69
typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...