The Library gold brick with the 3 hats HELP

I truly believe this is glitched. I have searched forum to forum and there are so many similar problems as mine but with tiny differences. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS! My problem is that I have the gold brick indicator on and ONLY the gold brick indicator. It leads me to the 2nd room in the library, AKA the room that requires an aging potion to gain entrance. This is the room where you have to shoot the 3 wizard hats to get the gold brick. My gold arrow is flashing in the center of this room. I remember randomly shooting about this room and hitting something that gave off the display 2/3. I figure I need to get the 3rd hat. But it is NOWHERE to be found. Believe me I've looked where people have suggested and where people have factually said it to be and it is NOT in ANY of those spots. Somebody mentioned a pixie? I don't see a pixie anywhere in this room. Some things in this room that intrigue me are, this floating book like thing flapping its wings in the front of the room left corner. I can not do one single thing to this object. Secondly there is this little area in the front of the room to the right where there seems to be something invisible because my spells get blocked and my character will walk into what seems like an invisible wall, mind you it is not a very large invisible object but, it is there nonetheless. I have 199/200 gold bricks and this is the only thing standing in my way of the platinum. I truly believe without a doubt this is the location of my last gold brick, I also am starting to believe with certainty that this problem I'm having may very well be a glitch. PLEASE, if you have any information that can help me do not hesitate to let me know. I truly appreciate anyone that can help. Thanks in advance.

Okay, so I've seen EXACTLY what is wrong. That floating book I was talking about, there are supposed to be 2 pixies holding it up. On my game there are no pixies. Now all I need is a solution. I don't want to play this game over again. Does anybody have any suggestions? I have shot the pixie spell at the book and it does nothing btw.

The only thing I can suggest would be for you to try uninstalling your game data (Not Save data) and then reinstalling it.... Re-start the game and see if that makes the Pixies appear.....

I had a problem during my run through where Harry just disappeared.... I wuit the level I was in and then went back and it work fine...

This game is so glitched it's just not funny and just not fun to play this game as much as I was looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the game up until the glitches started to add up and the only way I'm getting my platinum for this is to start over. Which in all honesty I will not do. I've gamed since my original Atari 2600 and have been frustrated by games before, but nothing as compared to this glitch filled game. TT games had better start doing their Q&A better then these last 2 games. Lego Indy 2 was a glitch fest and now Lego HP is possibly a bigger glitch fest. Not sure I'll be getting the next TT game at all.