About update 1.03 for america!

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know when this will be available for us over here in america because i only get the option to download 1.02 and Im praying that this new update will fix the gringotts bank glitch.

Same Here. I'm waiting for the 1.03 and hopefully it will fix the gringotts bank issue. I've been waiting for about a week now.

My email to WB Support:

I'm writing to inform you of a glitch that is preventing me from achieving Platinum status for the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 Playstation 3 game.

I am currently at 98% trophy completion.

I have everything unlocked in the game...except the Platinum Trophy and the Quidditch Team Trophy.

This is obviously a glitch of some sorts.

I have searched countless forums and come to the conclusion that there are MANY people with this issue.

I would appreciate a response back in regards to my concern.

Hopefully there is a patch and/or fix to resolve this issue.

I do not wish to play through all the levels again just to get this one trophy.

I have already spent weeks playing this game.

Their response this morning:

Hello,

The trophies system is through the Playstation Network. Please contact SONY regarding this issue.

The Sony support number is 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

Please include all previous replies when/if responding to this message.

Best Regards,

Michael M. at LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Customer Support

Buck passer!

Nice. What a bunch of jackasses. THEY should be talking to Sony about the issue, not us. Funny how 99% of companies that run into issues with trophies popping, go work on it with Sony and then release a patch (or at least a workaround). Traveler's Tales isn't even acknowledging that it's an issue, or that they even care.

They are going to lose a ton of customers over this.

Traveler's Tales is doing a really poor job lately. Lego Indy 2 was horrible, Lego HP is glitch ridden and I'm sure the upcoming SW will also be. I know I for one will not be purchasing the upcoming Lego Star Wars game. Lego Harry Potter needs a major patch to fix all of these glitches.

Nice. What a bunch of jackasses. THEY should be talking to Sony about the issue, not us. Funny how 99% of companies that run into issues with trophies popping, go work on it with Sony and then release a patch (or at least a workaround). Traveler's Tales isn't even acknowledging that it's an issue, or that they even care.

They are going to lose a ton of customers over this.

Yes, Im really agreeing on your statement. Im a regular customer for traveler's tales buying all their lego games. TT just lost my faith on buying their products. TT is a piece of sh8!!!. Got my hopes up for a plat and reached up to 90 something% and I cannot even finish the damn game. I was even planning to plat all Harry potter games. I guess I can't now.:mad:

• 3 weeks later...