XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #171
Twinsen

Send a message via MSN to Twinsen

Hello there! I hope, you can help. Used this guide a lot, but I'm still missing one student in peril. Exactly, I know where he is, but I can't reach him. It's
Quote:
Charms Classroom (Underground – Right): To the far right of this room, you will see a student stuck in some Devil’s Snare. Shoot this with Lumos to free the student.
There's a barrel, witch is being held by green thing, right? Well, I shoot it, I touch it, I cast the spell again and again and it doesn't work. As well, I can't select it with my spell. It's another glitch.. Any way to avoid it? It's my last student, after him I'll have 200 golden bricks and bonus level!

I'm looking forward to see your answer!! =))

Last edited by Twinsen; 02-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #172
faeuk

Great job with this guide. It really helped me to get my plat. Thanks
Old 04-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #173
AstroFlibble

Send a message via MSN to AstroFlibble

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

This guide definitely helped me out when I had a Student in Peril missing, but it could have been a very different experience!

This confused me:

Herbology Classroom (2nd Room): You will need to get together all the ingredients to make a strength potion. Use the potion and then pull the chain to free the trapped student

To me, the second room is the one off the first classroom (where you have a lesson), which I cleared long before I looked at the guide. What I didn't see was a door on the right hand side of that room, which lead to this room! The guide directed me back to that area, but I almost missed the room because I didn't realise it was there. A map to go along with the guide would almost certainly eliminate any further confusion. That said, anyone who uses the guide straight from the start isn't likely to get confused.

Fun is first. Trophy is second.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

AstroFlibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #174
denooijer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultsmith1980 View Post
Before you start doing anything I suggest you get yourself a dark character... The first one you can get is Lucius Malfoy during Year 2 level 5.....
Once you have him available you have everything you need to continue through the game...

Thanks I could use this one!

Work in progress:
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
Mass Effect 3
Borderlands 2
denooijer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #175
I3oatsNHoes

looking for some help not really sure if anyone else has encountered this or not but on Year 1 level 3 ( Jinxed Broom ) I cant get the Hufflepuff house crest piece. I shoot the pixies and the chest just floats in midair without opening, once it did drop on the ground but did not open. I have already deleted and reinstalled the patch but it didnt help, I hope this isnt glitched on me especially since I am at 80% completed
Old 05-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #176
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

That sounds like a glitch to me , try doing some more of the game and coming back later but if it still doesn't work then you will have to start a new game.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #177
I3oatsNHoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
That sounds like a glitch to me , try doing some more of the game and coming back later but if it still doesn't work then you will have to start a new game.
The news I feared the most... Hopefully it will decide to work in the future

*okay so an update that it finally decided to open, this time I took out the pixies individually instead of at the same time and the chest opened no problem. So my 100% is still possible

Last edited by I3oatsNHoes; 05-14-2012 at 07:50 AM.
I3oatsNHoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:35 AM   #178
I3oatsNHoes

I am at 99.9% and just need Angelina Johnson, I am in what they consider the "small courtyard" where the entrance to the Hogwarts Owlery is. For some reason though I cannot do anything to the torches, my magic just hits them with no result. Just need this token for 100% so any feedback would be much appreciated

* nevermind, apparently my last token is Parvati, she is the only character flashing on the charcater menu. Hello 100%

Last edited by I3oatsNHoes; 05-19-2012 at 03:38 AM.
I3oatsNHoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #179
kyy81

Can someone help me? Im playing the bonus levels... 6, 8 and 10 which characters can open the gates? I dont know do I have right persons to unlock gates...

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyy81 View Post
Can someone help me? Im playing the bonus levels... 6, 8 and 10 which characters can open the gates? I dont know do I have right persons to unlock gates...

Thank you
I really need help here! I drink from put and take different charagters in front of gate but it does not open.... Why oh why

Last edited by BreadSkin; 07-10-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Double post
kyy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #180
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Wait until you've got most of the characters unlocked then try again but if that doesn't work then you have been glitched and will have to start over .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote