Rate the trophy difficulty...  

351 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after playing for best part of a week constantly (around work (and beer:)))i can safely give lego harry potter a 7 not for difficulty cos the game is fairly easy to complete for the length of time needed to find all the hidden parts to obtain the platinum. i will platinum it (god i need one havent had one for ages been that long cant remember my last lol) it was heavy rain back on the 21st of march btw!:eek:

after playing for best part of a week constantly (around work (and beer:)))i can safely give lego harry potter a 7 not for difficulty cos the game is fairly easy to complete for the length of time needed to find all the hidden parts to obtain the platinum. i will platinum it (god i need one havent had one for ages been that long cant remember my last lol) it was heavy rain back on the 21st of march btw!:eek:

Time doesn't = differcult

All Lego games are time consuming doesn't make it hard. I'll vote when I have Plat. Sorry for writing this.

Edited by theDane21

Time doesn't = differcult

All Lego games are time consuming doesn't make it hard. I'll vote when I have Plat. Sorry for writing this.

in response to that cleverly hidden items increase difficutly. plus im no gaming genius that is my fair and honest assessment of the difficulty of lego HP. im sure someone out there will give it a higher rating than a 7 but most will give it a 1 or 2. as a for instance lego rock band i gave a 10 cos i'd never get the platinum trophy because of the final countdown 100% guitar solo on expert and as only me in our house play games and there is no online facitlity then i wont get 100% in a four player band with all 4 hitting it. like i said i gave it my rating as to what i feel i needed to give it for me personal. and like the moderator says its your opinion as i highlighted with what i said about the guitar hero games

Just got my platinum (around 4 in the morning. Finally got around the Flitwick trap glitch) and i'd give it a 3 for difficulty. Some of the challenges and bonus levels required some working out but overall it was easy to play through. Only takes around 30 hours to finish so no complaints after Final Fantasy XIII :whistle:

I'd like to give it a 3.5, but I'll vote a 3/10. Red bricks were easy enough to find, and after that most other bricks/characters are pretty easy to find with the detectors. Only the students in peril can be annoying. If you're thorough in cleaning out every room you go in, you won't have too much trouble though. Took just under 28 hours.

I have just platinumed this game and can honsetly give it a 3....

Everything is really easy, the only difficulty being having to find all the collectibles

Yip I completely agree. However, cos I am crap at games I wouldnt have got my platinum without help from you and others on here pointing me in the right direction of a few last bits and pieces! :)

Rich

Yip I completely agree. However, cos I am crap at games I wouldnt have got my platinum without help from you and others on here pointing me in the right direction of a few last bits and pieces! :)

Rich

Same here, I too voted a 3 on this game. I never knew that I would of like any LEGO games at my age with my wife. The only hard part to reach (P) is the students in perils. Without any guide of there locations it may take a while. The story line is easy & FUN & with so many characters to pick from. You'll have a great time playing this with your GF or your kids.

Just got my platinum (around 4 in the morning. Finally got around the Flitwick trap glitch) and i'd give it a 3 for difficulty. Some of the challenges and bonus levels required some working out but overall it was easy to play through. Only takes around 30 hours to finish so no complaints after Final Fantasy XIII :whistle:

I know that this is unrelated to the topic but I must know the answer to this. How did you get around the Flitwick trap glitch? Did you simply start over or did you actually do something different to get out of there?

I gave this a "4"

Beating all 4 years and story lines is pretty easy and nothing hard whatsoever... So that gets a 2. But collectibles are a pain and make the rating higher.

There are a lot of glitches in the game which cause a terrible amount of grief. Usually I play these types of games 2 player with my girlfriend but because I was told that it causes glitches with trophies, I opted to play alone. That being said... everything popped up for me normally.

I did get the glitch for "Flitwicks Trap" but luckily I got out of it by another glitch that made me start in Herbology no matter what I did??? Weird???

Either way... This game was really fun and was a great reiteration of the Harry Potter series. A definite must for Potter fans.