Possibly the most frustrating Lego game ever

I'm missing 3 gold bricks and 2 of those are Characters in Peril that didn't give bricks.

I refuse to play this whole game again due to TT's inability to make a game without glitches.

Don't play this game.

EDIT: I've checked the entire castle 4 times (that's checking every location even though I know I've already gotten the crap)

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered a few bugs so far, though none of them game breaking. I've had 3 or 4 freeze ups, always on the level complete screen, forcing me to replay the level. Also on the Dobby Quidditch level, the part where the two cornish pixies are holding up the chest, upon killing the pixies, the chest would fall in such a way, that it was impossible to open it.

• 3 weeks later...
Try playing LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and then tell me this game is the most frustrating LEGO yet LOL

I plat that game without trouble but from what im reading on this one im hoping my luck wont run out! Ive had this game for over a year and am just now picking i back up, i really hope these issues are resolved... :dance:

I plat that game without trouble but from what im reading on this one im hoping my luck wont run out! Ive had this game for over a year and am just now picking i back up, i really hope these issues are resolved... :dance:

Same here :). Lego Indy 2 only froze on me twice but apart from that, I had no glitches. Lego HP only froze on me once and gain, no glitches :).