Got a crap case

Auron

So I ordered a used version off of Amazon (I know, caveat emptor and all that). The game works fine, but the case is super sketchy, most notably the sleeve/ cover/ whatever which seems to have been ripped (like literally torn) from a bigger promotional piece or something and is made out of like card stock.

So, my question is if anybody knows where I can find a full image of the sleeve for the game that I can print out, fold, and use to replace this piece of crap it came with.

Go to GameStop

Buy a used copy

Swap out the sleeve

Return the used copy for full refund by 7 days

It's a bit shady but fuck them....

Will they even take it if they can pretty clearly see that the cover is not the one they sold it to me with?

The website seems to be down (it won't load for me) at the moment, but thank you.

Edited by Auron

Will they even take it if they can pretty clearly see that the cover is not the one they sold it to me with?

I'm assuming the "cover" is the image with batman image and stuff ...

They probably won't notice unless its drastically different

Used copy comes with a yellow cd sleave, if they don't give it to you then just ask for it cuz you need it for something, then return then game with just the yellow sleave

Its a shady thing to do but people still do it, called a GameStop rental. If you do it to much they won't take the return.

I'm assuming the "cover" is the image with batman image and stuff ...

They probably won't notice unless its drastically different

Used copy comes with a yellow cd sleave, if they don't give it to you then just ask for it cuz you need it for something, then return then game with just the yellow sleave

Its a shady thing to do but people still do it, called a GameStop rental. If you do it to much they won't take the return.

While the yellow cd sleeve may work, to answer your first point: it is definitely drastically different. When I say torn, I mean the edges are jagged from the process of having been ripped out. It doesn't fit correctly in the case, causing the case to have issues shutting, etc. I'd post an image, but I'm too lazy and tired.

While the yellow cd sleeve may work, to answer your first point: it is definitely drastically different. When I say torn, I mean the edges are jagged from the process of having been ripped out. It doesn't fit correctly in the case, causing the case to have issues shutting, etc. I'd post an image, but I'm too lazy and tired.

These guys working don't care, as long as the disc is NA and you have the receipt ...