Minikit hero still not unlocking

Ive tried every vehicle in the bat cave and even on the terminals outside the cave and its still not unlocking. How do I know if it registered in the game?? Someone please help! Last trophy till plat!

Did you get in the vehicle and drive them a little bit or did you just spawn them? If it is the latter, you should actually get in them and drive them for a sec. That's what I did, and I got the trophy.

Did you get in the vehicle and drive them a little bit or did you just spawn them? If it is the latter, you should actually get in them and drive them for a sec. That's what I did, and I got the trophy.

Ya i drove them around for a good 10 seconds and it still didn't unlock for me. Are we suppose to from the bat cave to get it?

• 2 weeks later...
Nops, I drove all the 15 minikit vehicles from the remote stations around gotham, never from batcave, and got the trophy.

I did the same, it wouldn't pop from the batcave only from the remote terminals. Also it's worth nothing that if you play in co-op the second player may aswell not bother - when I did it player 1 had to use all of the minikits it didn't matter what player 2 did.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the input in this thread, I went straight to the vehicle launches around the city (Wayne Tower and Gotham Park for aircraft; beach near ACE Chemical for boats; and Gotham Bank for ground vehicles) and only had a couple of problems:

It took me awhile to figure out I needed to hold both L2 and R2 to get Scarecrow's Biplane to fly. :o

I also had to go back and reuse one vehicle (Joker's airplane), which I know for a fact I had used before to get a gold brick by flying one of those marked routes, before the trophy finally popped. So with that, I wonder if you need to use all the mini-kit vehicles in the same session.:think:

• 4 years later...

You need to use all 15 vehicles in the same play consecutively, and preferably getting them outside the cave (use the park for the land and air vehicles, the nearby beach for the sea ones). Use them for 10 or 15 secs each to make sure the game register them. Trophy will pop after 10 or 15 secs while using last vehicle.

Harley Quinn's motorbike (last probable vehicle, fourth row from top, rightmost one) will be automatically added once you have the platinum.