Gorilla Thriller coop glitch

I encountered a glitch with the Gorilla Thriller trophy. I did a quick search around the net and couldn't find this posted anywhere so here I am...

Basically, the Gorilla Thriller requires you to go to the zoo, get a gorilla, and then ride it to the top of Wayne Tower with a female character. I somehow got this trophy without setting foot out of the zoo.

My son and play this game coop. When I went to the zoo and got the gorilla, I went to the map and set a marker on Wayne Tower just so I could make sure I was heading in the right direction. My son saw the marker and flew to the top of the building with a flying character (Hawkman to be precise). Two seconds later the trophy popped up. Apparently the game registered that one of us was on top of the building and the other was a female on the gorilla and counted both towards the trophy requirements.

I know the trophy isn't that hard to get but it saved me a bit of time and hassle and thought it was worth mentioning. Might be worth including in the trophy guide too assuming that its easily replicated.

Edited by TopsideKracker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can confirm that what TopsideKracker is a valid way to get the trophy. I couldn't find a way to climb Wayne tower (I'm sure it was there I just couldn't see it). Tried what he said with a second controller and the trophy popped when Superman landed on top.