News reporter van missing.

I was wondering could anyone shed some light on this for me, its one of the last things ive to do but the van just will not show up at the location it's supposed to.:confused: Has anyone else had this problem?

Yeah this happens to an ever more increasing minority of people. Just turn your game off and try it again. In extreme circumstances re-install the game...

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me as well. In fact, Catwoman's bike was also missing. I tried quitting and rebooting. I also tried saving the game at various points and even running around in circles around buildings (I read this somewhere when googling the problem). Nothing worked. What finally worked was getting into an alternate suit nearby. Specifically, I'm pretty sure I got Robin in the acrobat suit. As soon as that happened the Catwoman bike spawned and I ran to the van and it was there too. Maybe that will work if others have this problem.

This happened to me as well. In fact, Catwoman's bike was also missing. I tried quitting and rebooting. I also tried saving the game at various points and even running around in circles around buildings (I read this somewhere when googling the problem). Nothing worked. What finally worked was getting into an alternate suit nearby. Specifically, I'm pretty sure I got Robin in the acrobat suit. As soon as that happened the Catwoman bike spawned and I ran to the van and it was there too. Maybe that will work if others have this problem.

I had the problem with Catwoman's bike as well. On the map it showed me it would be on top of a building... o.O In any case, it spawns under, but I thought about that and ran around the building many a time. I even did it slowly and looked where it was supposed to be, several times. I had to watch a youtube video of it's exact location, and it just wasn't there. After reloading the game a couple of times it finally appeared. Sometimes the game is slow at loading certain things, but sometimes they don't load at all.

I've also had the issue of when I've rushed through the city while flying or running with flash that I've passed by some citizen in peril without knowing about it and I've ended up "helping" them without doing a thing. Happened like 5 times. I think it's because whatever they had trouble with didn't load and so they were free or something... o.O'

EDIT:

IIRC I might have had the same problem with the New Reporter Van too. I mean if it's the one located near the "river" at the south of the middle island.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep, same problems. I had to leave the area and return for the helicopter near the news van. For the news van itself, I had to completely quit the game and return later before it appeared.

Lego games always have some glitch, it seems. At least it's not like Indiana Jones 2 where you have to play all the free play levels in one sitting...

• 4 weeks later...

I would just like to confirm that this does in fact fix the news reporter van glitch. Wouldn't appear for me, so i ran round the corner, switched suits (Robin, Abcrobat) and ran back and it was there. Haven't go up to Catwomans bike yet so hopefully it will ok.

I would just like to confirm that this does in fact fix the news reporter van glitch. Wouldn't appear for me, so i ran round the corner, switched suits (Robin, Abcrobat) and ran back and it was there. Haven't go up to Catwomans bike yet so hopefully it will ok.

I'm pretty sure the problem is slow loading, and has little to do with the suit you use. Moving around a little can sometimes fix it, but most likely staying around and just waiting is the best.

I'm pretty sure the problem is slow loading, and has little to do with the suit you use. Moving around a little can sometimes fix it, but most likely staying around and just waiting is the best.

Doubt it. I walked around for 20mins waiting for it to load, doing laps of the block. How slow does it need to be? Rebooted my PS3, nothing. Came on here, read about the suit, BAM! There it was. :D

Doubt it. I walked around for 20mins waiting for it to load, doing laps of the block. How slow does it need to be? Rebooted my PS3, nothing. Came on here, read about the suit, BAM! There it was. :D

Coincidence I'd say, as I did the same thing, except for the suit, and it appeared for me too. :p

• 1 year later...

Worked for me too. Van wasn't there went running off changed suits, boom and it appeared. :)