Clueless on this Gold Brick... Help? Please?

Damn I am stuck on this big time.

There is this gold brick that is electrified on a rooftop with a water tower right next to it. But there is no electric suit nearby to take the charge away to free the brick up.

This is located in the northern part of central part of the city. I believe this is north of Wayne Manor.

Any help would be awesome. I've even tried wearing the electricity suit and flying up there, but to no avail. He simply switches to normal suit.

Help please.

Damn I am stuck on this big time.

There is this gold brick that is electrified on a rooftop with a water tower right next to it. But there is no electric suit nearby to take the charge away to free the brick up.

This is located in the northern part of central part of the city. I believe this is north of Wayne Manor.

Any help would be awesome. I've even tried wearing the electricity suit and flying up there, but to no avail. He simply switches to normal suit.

Help please.

Okay, there are loads of gold bricks, but I think it could be one of these two:

Gold Brick 1

Locate a giant Lego statue that stands just south of the north island bridge. Climb up the side of the building to south of the statue to reach a Power Suit signal, then use the suit to follow a trail of studs up to a gold brick. You will need to use a Electricity Suite along the way as well.

Gold Brick 2

Equip the Electricity Suite at the signal found in the alley just west of Gotham Park, then follow the studs up nearby building. Then you have to change to the Power Suite as you continue to follow the route towards the Gold Brick

Let me know if I have hit the nail on the head. if not I will reread my notes :)

• 2 months later...

how i got this kind of gold bricks is by using a flying character and follow the studtrail down the building towards the necessary suit. sometimes it might take some flying or jumping from one building to another. but the studs point the right direction, that's the key!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...