Humorous Favorites

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
When you mess with the City Hall's clock using Cyborg's magnetic power, lightning strikes and demolishes the clock in a style similar to Back to the Future.

I like it how the clock moves to the time Bruce's parents died at and then demolishes. Not really a joke but a subtle reference.

That and the Joker card and dinosaur in the Batcave.

• 1 month later...
When you mess with the City Hall's clock using Cyborg's magnetic power, lightning strikes and demolishes the clock in a style similar to Back to the Future.

Hahaha, that was totally from Back to the Future. I remember thinking that the clock and building in the game looked eerily similar to the one found in the first movie. Then when it got struck with lightning my initial hunch was spot on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
chapter 10 i think. At end when Lex tells joker that batman will return only as robin. As robin will just change his outift and his name

This is my favorite too. DC has made this reference time and time again, but I don't think it ever happened. As far as I know Jean Paul Valley was the only other character to put on the suit.