What's the game like

• 3 weeks later...
Game play and story is fun ...

It's the clean ups that's annoying, certain characters can do certain things and you can get these characters unless you have enough money or gold bricks

Lego games a pretty much a two round thing but it's easy once you know the game play

When it comes to collecting, I finished the story, bought Lex and then used his gun to get the multiplier red bricks, meaning anything bought had studs near that covered the cost!

I got 100% this afternoon and had about 21,000,000,000 studs by then! Buying things was not a problem :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Tt has come up with a fantastic formula. I think they're doing a great job at learning what works and what doesn't. The Lego games are a pretty generic platform game, but they improve with every game. The gameplay from each game is pretty much the same, its like getting a Lego kit. The basics are never gonna change, but its different every time.

• 2 months later...

I'm impressed so far, though I'm not a particularly big LEGO fan (I've only played the two Star Wars games for PS3). The humor in the dialogue really adds a lot to the story compared to the pantomimes of the earlier LEGO games. There are some great lines, like when a news reporter made a sarcastic comment on how putting all the super villains together in a walled off portion of Arkham City wouldn't go well. I also love the open world aspect, though the vehicle controls are a bit dodgy.

I hadn't intended on getting this game, as I was more interested in LOTR and waiting for a price drop. But when I saw this was going on sale for $7.50, I tried the demo and got hooked.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Im not enjoying this game at all. I havent played it in weeks and i really have no desire to finish it anytime soon. Unfortunately i bought like 6 LEGO games at 1 time because they were easy to plat. Having said that i really did enjoy LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, maybe batman just isnt my thing. Im dreading even starting LEGO Hobbit.