Student in Peril Level 9 can't get him

This part made me want to throw my controller! Spent 20 mins trying to get the angle right... The way I got it... Stand to the right of it, about where you destroy some lego, aim left past it at the ledge, (dark green area) for some reason this is the only way I could get it to work... Hope this helps!

This part made me want to throw my controller! Spent 20 mins trying to get the angle right... The way I got it... Stand to the right of it, about where you destroy some lego, aim left past it at the ledge, (dark green area) for some reason this is the only way I could get it to work... Hope this helps!

Thank you DJ_BLACK_SHEEP I got it now, I stood on the place you mentioned pressed square but nothing happend, then I tried :circle: and hoppa the green stuff disappaered.... TY again :)

• 2 weeks later...
sometimes have to start a good distance away and get closer as needed, when using :circle: and most of the time it aims automatically at Toxic Waste, or hold :square: a good distance away and get closer as needed, that one was kind of tricky for me too, but it is possible!

This definitely worked! Thanks!