Toy Gotham Lego Bonus Level

can't figure out ACE chemicals and Telescope thing with a beam of light!?!, and no The Riddler, Lex, or Joker stuck at 930,260 out of 1,000,000

Also with Electricity Suit don't give power to anything that has power!

is there a gold brick for finishing LEGO Bonus level?

Edited by gtasthehunter

can't figure out ACE chemicals and Telescope thing with a beam of light!?!, and no The Riddler, Lex, or Joker stuck at 930,260 out of 1,000,000

Also with Electricity Suit don't give power to anything that has power!

is there a gold brick for finishing LEGO Bonus level?

There are 3 Electricity nodes in the Bonus Level, you just need to transfer them to the triple station.

There IS a gold brick for finishing this.

The telescope is for the freeplay, as are the Joker and Riddler boxes.

For ace Chemical, fly superman (after you put Clark Kent in the phone booth) and melt the gold peice up top. then land on the button revealed. IF you've used Robins hazard suit to wash away the goos.. (you can jump in the water and not drown)... activate the level, and a giant Lex bot will emerge from the green pool of goo, it has the Lex Laser for the black sparkly items. Also, you can use heat vision to destroy the frame of the botanical gardens with the glass panes.

Any questions, send me a note. I got them on my first try. (after about 2 hours of swearing at them) Note, you only get robin, batman, clark kent/ superman, and the penguin.

There are 3 Electricity nodes in the Bonus Level, you just need to transfer them to the triple station.

There IS a gold brick for finishing this.

For ace Chemical, fly superman (after you put Clark Kent in the phone booth) and melt the gold peice up top. then land on the button revealed. IF you've used Robins hazard suit to wash away the goos.. (you can jump in the water and not drown)... activate the level, and a giant Lex bot will emerge from the green pool of goo, it has the Lex Laser for the black sparkly items. Also, you can use heat vision to destroy the frame of the botanical gardens with the glass panes.

Any questions, send me a note. I got them on my first try. (after about 2 hours of swearing at them) Note, you only get robin, batman, clark kent/ superman, and the penguin.

I already did LEGO sign, melted the gold piece up top. but was no button or didn't work? I use Robins hazard suit to clear the toxic stuff!

My 1st time it glitched on me with Electricity Suit, already had Electricity and took Electricity from node when didn't need to! so only 2 Electricity to use!

this button is right where that gold piece was, and but isn't like the Elevator buttons in the story. Just some peg looking then, when you set down on it, will sink, activating the ACE chemical goo vat.

yeah i know. but the button on ACE chemicals took a while start to sink! only thing i needed! was ACE chemicals robot joker

i also used the sister site Bonus level help please... - Xbox360Achievements.org

What does the telescope do in freeplay? The Joker and Riddler boxes only give you like 500 studs each, so they do not alter the requirements at all.

I finished the level after figuring out that you could open the doors on the subway, and get tons of studs outside.

I never did figure out what to do with the flytrap plants or the big globe that rolls off of the penguin structure.

I never did figure out what to do with the flytrap plants or the big globe that rolls off of the penguin structure.
Use Robin's hazard suit to water the plants and they'll open up. Grab the studs inside and then destroy the plants.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having difficulty getting out of the water? Three times now, myself or the wife has fallen in the water by a bridge cause of the crazy ass camera and we can't get out. I know there's a few ladders out but we are no where near them and we die a few seconds after we start moving. I'm stuck around 600k cause it's Batman stuck in the water and we can't get him out. Ready to scream at this....

Does anybody know if and how to destroy the globe and the igloos surrounding it? I can actually see studs inside, so there must be a way to get to them. I've tried Penguin bombs, Power Suit bombs, Superman's laser and the Jokerbot laser, nothing is working.

Also found out to my frustration that you can't save your progress in this level. I went off to do something else, came back to the bonus level and it had reset... FFFUUUUUUUU!!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What a pain in the ass this level turned out to be. Thankfully the earlier posts in this thread helped me with the chemical plant and the venus fly traps.

Though I got through it anyway, was there something I needed to do with the crank switch inside the power station? I would try to turn it, but it would stop or get stuck and nothing seemed to happen. I destroyed the rest of the station and the Lego sign was lit up, however.