LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Stupidly easy way to get True Hero and unlimited coins

You just need a multiplier unlocked.

Turn it on from extras and then start the level you need "true hero" (or any level if you just need coins), collect at least 1100 coins and start dying.

When you die, the game "takes" 1100 coins away from you but generates a 1000-coin token and a 100-coin one. When you pick those up they will be multiplied depending on which multiplier you have active.

If you 're going for True Hero, you can exit the level through the pause menu when you have achieved it and it will still count.

You just need a multiplier unlocked.

Turn it on from extras and then start the level you need "true hero" (or any level if you just need coins), collect at least 1100 coins and start dying.

When you die, the game "takes" 1100 coins away from you but generates a 1000-coin token and a 100-coin one. When you pick those up they will be multiplied depending on which multiplier you have active.

If you 're going for True Hero, you can exit the level through the pause menu when you have achieved it and it will still count.

Thanks, i'll keep this in mind when i play the game

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It's not exactly hard to get true hero on any level except maybe the final fight though. And if you had the multipliers unlocked why aren't you using them right away? In most cases with the 2x and 4x active I get true hero in the first 30 seconds of the level just smashing everything. It is god for infinite coins, but its way more effective to just collect everything around the bat cave (the over world, not the level) with those multipliers active. I average 100k doing this, then go to the custome character chamber and back back out. It resets the bat cave for you to re-loot it. 60 second per 100,000 isn't too shabby.