LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

NEAR Character Boosting [get 100% faster]

LEGO BATMAN 2 VITA - CHARACTER BOOSTING

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this already, but you can share characters via NEAR which will speed up getting 100% in this game or help you get that last hard to find character, especially as there aren't any walkthroughs for the vita version yet.

I have tested this with 3 other people via NEAR and it works fine. I have only just started the game, and I already have Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Lex Luthor, and others who are apparently hard to find.

CHOOSING GIFTS TO SHARE

Go into your batcomputer from the main screen

http://i.imgur.com/N3egy.jpg

Click on "Characters" (Extras and Soundbites can also be shared this way).

http://i.imgur.com/pXXNH.jpg

Scroll to the character you want to put in your Near Share and press :square: (please share the best or hardest characters you have. Sharing starting characters is pointless).

The following screen will pop up and ask "Do you want to add [character name] as your "near" gift?". Click :cross: for yes.

http://i.imgur.com/Pds3u.jpg

You can hold up to 5 items in your near gifts at the same time. Please make sure to fill all of your 5 slots because when someone accepts, they get all 5.

SENDING GIFTS TO NEAR

You can view your currently shared gifts by going into your batcomputer, click on gifts, then select my gift. It will allow you to scroll through the 5 gifts you are sharing on near.

You can share via near by going into your "my gifts" section. Select a character then press :square:

http://i.imgur.com/beHak.jpg

The following message will come up. Click :cross: to launch "near" and upload your gifts to the server.

http://i.imgur.com/7JGRH.jpg

NEAR will open up. Just tap the circular NEAR icon on the top right and it will upload your gift.

http://i.imgur.com/jajlg.jpg

You cannot decide specifically who gets this gift.

My PSN ID is: Cullyz0rz

Feel free to add me so you can get these characters. I can change them on request. Please add your name below and what characters you are sharing. Lets get a boosting thread happening so we can get 100% characters on this game very quickly.

Edited by Cully

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cully! I think I will take you up on this, I will not share any myself yet as there would e little point (I am only on level 10 on my first playthrough so I have no rare characters).

I will put a post on here when I have some rarer characters or when I recieve these from Cully I can share those too... that might save cully getting hundreds of friend requests.

PSN: phish1987

Guys - as soon as you get the ones from me, please share them if they are the only non-starting ones you have. This way I can change mine regularly or so and you'll get more.

Have any of you gotten any from me yet? I've gotten yours but I already had the characters. You can share extras and soundbites too. There is no point sharing any red bricks that we have the codes for.

EDIT: Phish.. You are further along the game than me. If you've picked up any minikits so far, then it's worth sharing those characters. Maybe someone else hasn't. The only ones I see as pointless are the ones you automatically get for playing the story (all the batmans, robins, and superman).

Edited by Cully

** No longer boosting got da plat ... only recieved 3 gifts total 2 from cully and 1 from phish i believe ... thanks guys ... tried rotating mine out as i got new ones hope they helped someone **

gamefly just confrmed there sending me this game and it should be in monday..

i'll share regularly as i play the game ... hope to see ya all in game ... will add ya on the vita now

Edited by mcmangone85

Does anyone know what the time limit is on these, the 3 hour limit for Golden Abyss was a little brutal

When I get them, it says "Days until expiry: 14".

The problem is not them expiring... The problem is that everyone keeps sending the same stuff over and over. I change mine once a day. I've been avoiding playing the game as I've been playing something else and I've been hoping to boost a good chunk of this part but it looks like I'll just have to get all the stuff myself.

I've gotten about 40 LEGO Batman 2 shares but only 2 of them have been useful. People keep sharing the 2x, 4x, default batman or really stupid stuff. That only wastes everyones time.

Anyway - if you have any character requests or have gotten my newest share, then drop me a message and I'll change them and re-share. I'd appreciate if you guys could rotate your characters too.

My PSN: Cullyz0rz

When I get them, it says "Days until expiry: 14".

The problem is not them expiring... The problem is that everyone keeps sending the same stuff over and over. I change mine once a day. I've been avoiding playing the game as I've been playing something else and I've been hoping to boost a good chunk of this part but it looks like I'll just have to get all the stuff myself.

I've gotten about 40 LEGO Batman 2 shares but only 2 of them have been useful. People keep sharing the 2x, 4x, default batman or really stupid stuff. That only wastes everyones time.

Anyway - if you have any character requests or have gotten my newest share, then drop me a message and I'll change them and re-share. I'd appreciate if you guys could rotate your characters too.

My PSN: Cullyz0rz

ATM missing too many chars to have a req. If you can write which ones you dont have, maybe someone has them and can share them :cool:

Hi :D

I want three character :

Lex

Bane

Gordon

I just need them for one day after that I ll return all of them

ID:BraveHeartXQ

I ll return the favor . thanks

Edited by B-Man

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...