Rate the trophy difficulty  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy as pie up to the point you try justice league mode.

then you need to rethink your gameplan and learn how to beat the enemy the easist way that they can't land to many hits on you.

added with cheap deaths and awkward targeting and the good old trail and error while you search for a strategy.

of course this site helps with those.

just dont let it get you down as it seems very easy after you aquire all the strategy per round over the 5 levels but until then it can be fustrating.

i say 2-3 out of 10

Truly superb game for the Vita. Similar to Lego Potter in it dumbed down version for the console. Going to give this one a 3 like the member before. Nothing overly difficult, a few kits and bricks require a little bit of searching and Justice League mode is all about doing well with the characters that you can play with and coping with the ones that cause you a few difficulties and realising that some of the characters regenerate hearts so you can take your time and run around before attacking.

This is a pretty easy platinum. Difficulty is about 2 if you omit Justice League mode. Maybe 4 if you include Justice league mode. Some collectibles are a little hard to find, but google or ask people on here and you should be able to find them before long. Some of the waves in justice league are tricky and hard to complete without dying much. Really depends on your skill level, I didn't have too much trouble with it.

4/10 Justice League mode is literally no laughing matter (no pun intended). Some of the glitched character trophies were a bit of a pain also. Story mode and Free play on the other hand are a breeze. Overall this was a great little game and I had fun playing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2/10

Very enjoyable game! Not difficult and almost no challenge, except for a little in justice league. I had some troubles with the 3rd level of justice league. Took me 4 attempts, all other challenges took me 1 or 2. All in all, I can't wait until LEGO LOTR arrives ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not voted yet cos ive not got the Plat yet. 3/10 so far seems about right. However, what is most definitely NOT right is the time estimation on the guide. 10-15 hours? Im about 2/3 of my way through my Freeplay getting all the collectables and its been longer than that already.

This is my first ever LEGO game, i won it on the EU Blog weekly debate back in August and to say its boring is an understatement. Just feels like such a grind. But like i said, Ive never played a LEGO game before, most definitely will never buy one after this but if its the type of game you like then fair play and you will probably love this.

But for me? Easy Plat but so boring.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...