LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Justice League Mode

please tell me the 2 Justice League Mode trophies are not the ones where you require 2 vita's and 2 copies of the game?

i love the vita but its not exactly sold well has it and i have never seen anybody else with one when im out and about.

and i dont go to school so the chances of 2 vita and 2 copies of lego batman 2 are next to none.

(i'm already missing the jacko and dynasty warrior plat's because of this type of crap trophy)

i hope it can be done on your own.:think:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me the 2 Justice League Mode trophies are not the ones where you require 2 vita's and 2 copies of the game?

i love the vita but its not exactly sold well has it and i have never seen anybody else with one when im out and about.

and i dont go to school so the chances of 2 vita and 2 copies of lego batman 2 are next to none.

(i'm already missing the jacko and dynasty warrior plat's because of this type of crap trophy)

i hope it can be done on your own.:think:

I hope to god this is not true!!

PSB: The other question that came through on Twitter — by about 90% of the respondents — is how similar is the PS Vita version to the PS3 version?

TTG: There are quite a few differences between the PS3 and the PS Vita version. The things that are the same are the story, which is told through cutscenes primarily, and those cutscenes are shared between the versions. The other things that are the same, more or less, are the levels. There is one level in the console game which doesn’t appear on the handheld due to technical limitations. The console game does have the big Gotham City hub, while the handheld has the Batcave hub, but the thing that the handheld game does have is the JLA mode, which is basically bonus missions. There are five bonus missions, and each one is divided into eight different rounds where you take control of a different Justice League character. You’ll either have to have a big fight with a series of enemies, or have to cross some platforms or just get into a different mode. So there’ll be sort of challenges that make up this Justice League mode, and that seems to be something that’ll be very popular.

Source PS US Blog

Thank GOD!

"While the handheld has the Batcave hub, but the thing that the handheld game does have is the JLA mode, which is basically bonus missions. There are five bonus missions, and each one is divided into eight different rounds where you take control of a different Justice League character. You’ll either have to have a big fight with a series of enemies, or have to cross some platforms or just get into a different mode. So there’ll be sort of challenges that make up this Justice League mode, and that seems to be something that’ll be very popular." soooo it looks like its sIngle player related!:applause:

holly shit how the hell do you gold medal these?

im doing fine then they swap to a character i know bugger all about and it goes tits up around the final boss were multiple things shooting at same time at you because to much going on for 1 player to handle.

Edited by johnnyhotrocks

holly shit how the hell do you gold medal these?

im doing fine then they swap to a character i know bugger all about and it goes tits up around the final boss were multiple things shooting at same time at you because to much going on for 1 player to handle.

I'm assuming you're talking about the first level with the 2 Jokers shooting at you. Just jump to one side, shoot an arrow really quick before they get a chance to lock on to you. Once they are aiming to that side of the screen, jump to the other side and shoot an arrow. Rinse, repeat.

its the arrow guy or the touch lock on (holding box and draging is useless for this mode)

it seems random i touch the machine gunner and it dont always lock resulting in being hit.

finally got that level but took longer due to above...if it didn't lock i ran instant across and waited for another go.

even tried the rear pad but it's worse.

anyway 1 down 4 to go.

Just a heads up since it's the only part that gave me any problems, on the 4th level (Arkham Asylum I think it is) the part where there's 4 Jokers and 1 has a gun - don't fight them. It's got that claw that drops down like in story mode, where you throw a batarang at it and it chills out. You gotta have it drop, get behind it, and have the Joker with the gun shoot it like 5-6 times. Took me forever to figure it out. I kept trying to throw batarangs at it haha

With the first stage don't destroy the pillars since it isn't needed. If you posistion yourself right behind the pillar it will block all the attacks against you but not your attacks. Makes that one a breeze.

And while I have not done them all yet it seems the ground pound is your friend. Stuns anybody near you for easy finishing off and constantly jumping messes with the gun characters hitting you.

YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES, YES,YES,YES, YES,YES,YES, YES,YES,YES,

just plat this game.

nearly bust the vita though as i had to gold it twice after shit loads of hours on this lex lobby level.

the 1st gold as soon as i stood on the spot to end the level i was given a lego batman 2 error code.

i went all marvel and turned into the hulk.

but i got the gold after a reboot again mind you not as good as the last time but gold all the same held my breath and stood on the end of level thing and ting ting............HAPPY DAYS now the ps3 version just been popped in for round 2.

thanks for all the help guys.

Edited by johnnyhotrocks

For the choppers, what you do is just be real quick and favor the left side a bit, have your beams already shooting out as they start to drop down and just get on that shield asap....then run to the left a bit while the other one shoots. Then as soon as it stops just fire up another beam and burn him down.

Get ready once hes down with another beam and just melt the chopper before it really can do anything.

It can be done so that the first left, and 3rd left chopper dont even get to fire.

I'm one gold medal away from the platinum.... I'm having trouble with the lexcorp lobby level. All is going fine until i get to the part with the Lexbot RPG gunners and I'm forced to use the flash.. Brainiac at the end is also kind of annoying. Any pointers guys?

I'm one gold medal away from the platinum.... I'm having trouble with the lexcorp lobby level. All is going fine until i get to the part with the Lexbot RPG gunners and I'm forced to use the flash.. Brainiac at the end is also kind of annoying. Any pointers guys?

what i did was rush to the nearest one (holding circle) beat him up and as soon as he dies rush to the next nearest try keep him infront of you as you slap him as when the others shoot they hit him not you.

this way i got past with no deaths and no damage

also your hearts recharge when no more damage taken so quickly...mind you if you lost any hearts already it wont recharge those just if your quick to avoid another quick hit so soon after the first it will but.

if that makes any sense.

OH I STARTED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT WORKING MY WAY ACROSS.

THAT WAY THEY ALL SHOOT FROM THE RIGHT TOWARDS YOU AND THE ONE YOUR SLAPPIN AND NOT FROMBOTH SIDES.:D

Edited by johnnyhotrocks

Just a heads up since it's the only part that gave me any problems, on the 4th level (Arkham Asylum I think it is) the part where there's 4 Jokers and 1 has a gun - don't fight them. It's got that claw that drops down like in story mode, where you throw a batarang at it and it chills out. You gotta have it drop, get behind it, and have the Joker with the gun shoot it like 5-6 times. Took me forever to figure it out. I kept trying to throw batarangs at it haha

I am struggling with this part at the moment. The problem is that the claw won't drop unless you stand still. If you stand still you die! The rest of the missions are fairly easy (flame deaths are a bit cheap).

Are you sure the claw needs to be shot? Could it just be time based and you just have to survive? Any good ideas welcome.

You just have to aim and knock them with square. I did not ran into trouble at all.

Even a monkey can beat justice league mode :whistle:

hehehehe clearly they can as you just done it :dance: (joke)

anyway the ground pound will not attack the flying bots.

hence the name ground pound not air to surface pound :whistle:

Edited by johnnyhotrocks

I am struggling with this part at the moment. The problem is that the claw won't drop unless you stand still. If you stand still you die! The rest of the missions are fairly easy (flame deaths are a bit cheap).

Are you sure the claw needs to be shot? Could it just be time based and you just have to survive? Any good ideas welcome.

i bashed the claw and that worked better than waiting for it to be shot and if they shoot it and it flashes green all the better less hits for you to make.

i never had to stand still either it came down after a micro second after the target thing popped up.

Edited by johnnyhotrocks