lucky number

cars123456789

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying, but the trophy is for a 15-hit combo. This can be achieved very easily just by chaining attacks.

I recommend immediately holding L1 after each enemy is defeated so your combo does not have time to break.

At 10x combo you will get flaming talons, and 15x will of course be five after that. So you can sort of gauge how close you are. Personally, I easily got 25x+ on several missions.

• 2 months later...

im workin on this right now, but the earlier levels im not sure I can get, i get to 15 or 16x and noting, and ive killed everything haha - so either im too good/fast for the game, or i just need to wait for a nice chance at 20x for a probly garentee trophy pop

-Edit-

Found a very easy way to get this. Soon as you learn BARGE to break armor and such, use it in a combo. Target, and soon as its locked on (red) use :triangle: then :square: this will shoot them behind u after :square: so use :circle: to backflip around, and re-target if u can, or quickly find a new target, repeat with :triangle: :square: :circle: ect ect

i got up to 15x in about 10sec from about 4 enemies around me and it poped up ^_^

Edited by Sarahgyna

I find it easier to do :triangle::triangle::square::square: repeatedly; when the target dies, find another and do it again. Counters help a lot as well. You'll be getting +15 a lot during the later levels and/or survivial challenges (Record: 36-ish). It's such a buzzkill when you have a high combo and the next target is so far away... GG.

Obviously this cannot be done on the Hagsfiend enemies, nor the early stages of the game. ;)

Edited by Eye Beams

This is glitched. Got it on 3rd time eventually. Also, I think those combos are only against one specific enemy and if you have high enough combo already, there is no need to try to make those combos as you can take them out with max 2 hits (excluding armor). You are fine by just slashing square and changing target after it by L1. If enemy has any armor then by just using triangle first.

• 3 years later...

This may be an old post, but I do have the reason this happens.

Counters DO NOT count towards this trophy, even though counters will increase the streak. You have to have a 15 HIT streak.

This means, if you have 4 counters, you will need to get a streak of 19 for the trophy to pop. This HAS been tested & verified to be the solution to this issue.