Zero mana cost bow help please

NiNeTeeN69

Hey guys sorry to bother you again i sure many have asked this before i just need a few more details because all the bows im finding mana cost is up in the 200's what i need is a low lvl bow with about 10-20 mana cost max and atlease 2 titles i have a few that are 9 and 6 mana cost but no titles. So my question is how would i find a bow like this? I believe zetberg said the enemies scale to your stats so would the drops scale aswell? All my character are about lvl 50 so if i take the into a low lvl dungeon and fight enemies under lvl 10 is it possible it would drop? Or do i need to create a low lvl character to increase my chances if so how low of a lvl because i made a new toon today started him at lvl 10 tried to solo baby geon got a bunch of bows but could not find exit died and lost it all. Is it possible to find a low mana cost bow with atleast a few titles in te lower lvl main story dungeons since they are short and i have a for sure exit to keep my loot. Iv been trying to farm one for along time now and have had no luck. The best titles i have stored are -10 mana and -8 mana and lots of -5. If any one could help me out i would really apprecite it. Sorry for the long post lol