Energy frame and equip glitch + some questions

furious_banana

Hi all, first i wanna tell i found a glitch... I dunno maybe its already out there but havent seen anything about it.. Theres a way to have any energy frame with any class, and switching back to the original frame lets you keep equipment.. Let me explain;

You have a 300rtr hp and the best frame for you to farm is speed demon, which has no hp slots? No worry..

press change frame>speed demon (you must be thief) then select load character frame and choose a warrior, then select unsinkable. Full your hp slots with the desired items, and when ready redo change frame>speed demon.

Here you go, you have hp slots instead of whatever slots the speed demon now gives. This trick works for any frame, any item, as long a the used frame is from the characters job.

This can also be used to equip items in locked slots.. Like some frame have Slots that you cant equip any item in them. You can using this trick.

Resistances of armors stack when you equip two armors this way!

UPDATE: INVINCIBILITY GLITCH!

So, using the method above, it is possible to become litterally invincible.

The Trick here is to equip an item (preferably a weapon) that has zero mana use into an hp bar. Here is a full example:

1. Select a thief who has NOT learned explorer jobs.

2. Select Change Frame>prudent, then Load Other Character Frame>Alto>youth scout.

3. Equip a bow (zero mana use) and anything else you wanna use.

4. Reselect Change Frame>Prudent. Then finish equipping whatever else you wanna use.

Here you go, you are now god. Unless you get stuck, nothing can kill you, not even potatoes. This is kind of an intense glitch.. The game will get boring so i suggest you use this after your solo 200 demon-geon trophy for maximum game enjoyment... But hey, this is your call!

Enjoy!

Brought to you by furious_banana ! :)

(ill upload a video if i can)

huh...thread title wont change... But i dont think i need to create a new one eh?

Edited by furious_banana

• 4 weeks later...

Hey furious, could you detail a bit more on what the equipment requires, perhaps a list of what items/where to get bows that you can get to 0 mana costs.

I'm assuming you need a lot of slots with -mana to load up with mana reduction, but you're a touch vague on it and even loaded rtr I haven't found one that would be somewhat useful yet.