Titles

Douche McCallister

When you discard anything that has a title on it it's automatically stored. You don't have to discard it through the titles section which is nice.

As for the actual title overwriting: You can only overwrite sub titles and in order to only use one stored titled it has to have a higher transfer value. So if the title you're trying to overwrite has a value of 10 the new title has to be 10 or higher. If it's lower it will consume as many stored titles it needs to to make up the difference, but only if you have enough.

Title quality is also influenced by Luck. You want to use a Thief, probably.

Best place for title farming is Sylvan Cave 3F. Towards the end, there's a bronze door with five blue statues behind it. Those statues ALWAYS drop equipment with titles. Bring along either a mage with enchant weapon spells or a weapon with added elemental damage on your Thief, bring an Explorer to cast Happy Song (increases drop rates), stockpile all Rare Title Ratio equimpent you can on your Thief, and start killing. The statues respawn, so try not to get blocked on the other side or you'll be sorry. Just kill the two or three on the far left, wait for respawn and do it again.

Yeah, Rare Title Ratio+ isn't transferable. It takes a while farming in the Silvan Cave to get a full set of RTR+50 gear, but once you get it you start flying with titles. I'm currently running with the Element Guard frame and have roughly 750 RTR. Still only find about 4 Infinite Circuit titles per 250 drops.

How I'm suppose to get a complete set of rare title ratio + 50 if the only items I find in that place are shields, armors, defense items? I've found like 6 +99 items but no luck with any infinite circuit :/

About the widen how much does it boost your rare title stats. For example I have a +6 armor with 50 rare title if I put a widen to the right of that armor how much my stats are going to grow?

Edited by Aexuz

How I'm suppose to get a complete set of rare title ratio + 50 if the only items I find in that place are shields, armors, defense items? I've found like 6 +99 items but no luck with any infinite circuit :/

About the widen how much does it boost your rare title stats. For example I have a +6 armor with 50 rare title if I put a widen to the right of that armor how much my stats are going to grow?

It takes a lot longer to find RTR+50 titles on other gears especially in the silvan cave where they drop so infrequently. But they do drop. I've gotten magic items, MP gear, and weapons with RTR+50, but I've yet to find ATK, SPD, or CRT gear with +50 I've only gotten +10s so far. Really you just have to switch to whatever gear accommodates your rare title gear. I'm using element guard because I have a lot of +50's to fill that frame out.

I don't really have proof of it for main titles, but a widen doubles the effects. So a RTR+50 becomes +100. I haven't seen much of an increase in Infinite Circuit drops from when I had around 350 RTR to now with 750 RTR.

If you're confident enough that you can survive in the ran-geons, you can try to find a piece of equipment there with Rare Title Ratio +10/50 (having a View Title thief skill helps with unidentified items) and just fortify the hell out of it (Fortify Gates are more common on Hard/Demon. Demon is a hell of a lot harder to Exit from though). Usually seems to get about 3 more subtitles for each main title as far as I've noticed.

I'm not sure if there's a cap on the boosts to RTR you get from gear or not though. I know when you're in a dungeon the Drop Rate / Rare Title Drop Rate both cap at 999.

It takes a lot longer to find RTR+50 titles on other gears especially in the silvan cave where they drop so infrequently. But they do drop. I've gotten magic items, MP gear, and weapons with RTR+50, but I've yet to find ATK, SPD, or CRT gear with +50 I've only gotten +10s so far. Really you just have to switch to whatever gear accommodates your rare title gear. I'm using element guard because I have a lot of +50's to fill that frame out.

I don't really have proof of it for main titles, but a widen doubles the effects. So a RTR+50 becomes +100. I haven't seen much of an increase in Infinite Circuit drops from when I had around 350 RTR to now with 750 RTR.

Thanks for the info. I'm finally getting infinite circuits fairly fast. Now my question is which is the best main title to be combined with the circuits. Or maybe is a better idea just to fill a 99+ weapon with the circuits?

Universal Principles or whichever the +60 ability title is gives more of a boost than infinite circuits. So I split my Flicky bow with 49 Infinite Circuits and 49 Universal Principles for 6k attack. The 30 mana for the UP is offset by the -30 from the IC.

Did you find your flicky bow in the silvian cave, or in a rangeon run?

So you'd think that when I got my 2nd Triple I would have gone into the first exit I saw. Instead I decided to push my luck and farm more gear. (I was on level 47 Monster were level 200 I had fortified a bunch of times and I had 999 in Item and Rare Title) Sure enough about 3 seconds after seeing an exit I hit the death zone. Yea I know, I deserved it, but still it crushed my spirit. So my question...Who wants to sign in under my name and Platinum this for me? :)

I found it in the Silvan Cave, but it would probably be better to find a bow and fortify it in rangeons. It took I don't know how many hours until I got it from the cave.

Just as an aside to this, I *believe* if you try farming Silvan 3F with an empty slot in your active character's frame it makes that item a bit more likely to drop.

I attempted this by emptying my Thief's MP slots and MP-related items were dropping like crazy. Got about 5 Flicky's in under an hour.

Of course, it'd be a bit trickier to do with a weapon, but still.

Just as an aside to this, I *believe* if you try farming Silvan 3F with an empty slot in your active character's frame it makes that item a bit more likely to drop.

I attempted this by emptying my Thief's MP slots and MP-related items were dropping like crazy. Got about 5 Flicky's in under an hour.

Of course, it'd be a bit trickier to do with a weapon, but still.

This is true, I went bare hand to the cave and started recieved mace drops like crazy. I got like 5 flickys in 15 minutes, the bad part is I'm looking for a bow and the only weapon I've been founding there are maces :/

This is true, I went bare hand to the cave and started recieved mace drops like crazy. I got like 5 flickys in 15 minutes, the bad part is I'm looking for a bow and the only weapon I've been founding there are maces :/

I tried it with an empty attackslot but not even one attack-drop. :eek:

I tried it with an empty attackslot but not even one attack-drop. :eek:

I think you need luck stats too for this to work. Mine is 1000 at the moment. . I was doing it with a explorer an recieving maces And now I changed to thief class and I'm finding a lot of bows. Just need to wait a litle bit more for my flicky.

Edited by Aexuz

Well, that should explain it. I'm at 0 luck because I use the unsinkable frame of the warrior. With it I have about RTR+655. I'd say it's the finest frame for the silvan cave because with it you can wear all the frequents drops. 3x HP-, 1x SHD-, 1x ARM-, 2x DEF-Equipment and I was lucky that one ATK-Equpipment had a RTR+50. :D But sadly it has no luck. :(

I will try it with a luck based thief tomorrow to get a flicky bow. ^^

Well, glad to know it wasn't just me at least.

I have such terrible luck finding things in the Ran-geons, so this is probably how I'll have to get my weapons.