Post your progress!

NovaSD

I think I have really bad stuff, I'm trying some hard-geon to get some better but with my weak char it's hard. ><

I tried the prudent frame but I have something like 130 atk with my bow and if i use the widen i don't have enough mana to wear it.

But now I use a war mage lv 99 with poison immunity and top boost frame.With this I can have about 700 atk but I only have one hp barre to protect my stuff. I use a cryo as support as well, with heal and a Weapon boost which add a second elemental hit with about the same damage as my attack.

I'm looking for better stuff, if you know some way to get some, I'd be happy to know them. :)

I'm looking for better stuff, if you know some way to get some, I'd be happy to know them. :)

Take whatever Rare Title ratio + items that you have and stack them on whoever can equip the most gear (this will vary depending on what type of items with RTR+ drop). Supplement the gear with widens. Make a thief and teach him bronze door lockpicking skill, and happy song to increase drop rate. You also need another party member with a weapon enchant so you can kill invulnerable statues.

After you have all of this, head to Silvan Cave 3F. At the end of the level there's a door you can lockpick, and there are 5 metal statues behind it. Cast happy song and the weapon enchant using your support characters and grind away. These statues respawn every 10 seconds and drop gear that always has titles on it (and lanterns, heh). It will start out really slow since you might not have a lot of Rare title gear, but each run will get you more equipped via titles that you'll get some awesome gear eventually.

After about 7 hours of doing this I have a full set of +50 rare title ratio on each gear, I get 1-3 +99 items per 20 min run. So far I've looted +99 DEF/ATK accessories, +99 shields and armor. I have an accessory that I tricked out with Infinity Circuits and ATK Turbos so just one piece of my gear gives me 6k attack and 12k def after widens and triples.

This process is really boring but effective. I'm using the Prudent thief as well, and his lack of decent gear slots sucks, but with this method you can get many powerful pieces of gear.

Edited by NovaSD

I guess that rare title ratio is a title that increase the chance of getting some good title on loot, sadly i don't have much of them :(.

The luck stats is probably doing something on that too, I think I'll use an other thief for that.

That grinding, it reminds me all what I did on disgaea 3, map 7-3 -> hause of ordeal, magimorph weapons, rank 40 items, PPS, ect ect ... OMG so much time!

I guess that rare title ratio is a title that increase the chance of getting some good title on loot, sadly i don't have much of them :(.

The luck stats is probably doing something on that too, I think I'll use an other thief for that.

That grinding, it reminds me all what I did on disgaea 3, map 7-3 -> hause of ordeal, magimorph weapons, rank 40 items, PPS, ect ect ... OMG so much time!

Fighters, big bang, staticians... I know how you feel :D

Damn, I need to clean my backlog so I can start playing this game

I started with crap rare title ratio gear, you'll still get title gear, and much of it will have the +1 and +5 rare title ratio title on it. Once you start stacking all of it you'll start seeing +10s and eventually +50s.

I don't know if widens and triples have an effect on the titles, but I have them equipped anyways in case they do.

Edited by NovaSD

Make a thief and teach him bronze door lockpicking skill

hi,

where did you find that lockpicking skill or is it only available at a higher level? do you have to equipt it on a thief slot and whats its exectly name?

Edited by duftkerze

I found some during the story so it's not a high lv item I guess. It's a thief item called Bronze.

I just got my first infinite Circuit, It sais +50 ability and -29 mana.

How does that ability works? does it mean that all the stats of the items are increased by 50?

I found some during the story so it's not a high lv item I guess. It's a thief item called Bronze.

I just got my first infinite Circuit, It sais +50 ability and -29 mana.

How does that ability works? does it mean that all the stats of the items are increased by 50?

I would like to know this as well. I have a few items with the Flicky main title (greatest thing so far) and one of them has 4 Infinite Circuits on it, and before I store them I would like to know what exactly "ability up" does. I think it boosts whatever type the item is, like an HP item gets an additional 50 hp, attack items gets +50 attack and so on, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, that's exactly what it does. Tossing Infinite Circuits on Amplify titles is awesome. Really high stats for no mana cost.

Edited by Absolution05

hi,

where did you find that lockpicking skill or is it only available at a higher level? do you have to equipt it on a thief slot and whats its exectly name?

Go to Tropical Ruin 3F. After you finish the boss there you have access to four chests, one of which always drops a thief ability. You will get the Bronze skill eventually.

Hm, Does a character with title ratio on him increase the ratio if he is support?

I have some rare title ratio +50 but they are all HP stuff. :(

No, only your active character will activate the rare title ratio gear.

I edited my main post to include which frame I use while farming, I'm using the explorer's element guard frame because it has a lot of gear slots for RTR+ and widens/triples.

Edited by NovaSD

I would like to know this as well. I have a few items with the Flicky main title (greatest thing so far) and one of them has 4 Infinite Circuits on it, and before I store them I would like to know what exactly "ability up" does. I think it boosts whatever type the item is, like an HP item gets an additional 50 hp, attack items gets +50 attack and so on, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, that's exactly what it does. Tossing Infinite Circuits on Amplify titles is awesome. Really high stats for no mana cost.

I took a DEF accessory and a piece of armor with Flicky on them. Filled them up with ATK turbos and Infinite Circuits, 2 Circuits for every turbo. I created a hybrid piece of gear that boosts my attack and my defense for zero mana.

I had to do this because the best defensive thief frame doesn't have access to ATK accessories, but now hes got enough attack and defense to start soloing demon-geons. I'm still working on his suit, now all I need is a good bow which is so hard to find.

I edited my main post to include which frame I use while farming, I'm using the explorer's element guard frame because it has a lot of gear slots for RTR+ and widens/triples.

I use a Warrior Unsinkable energy frame because nearly all my rare title ratio +50 were HP stuff and this frame have 3 HP slot.

I took a DEF accessory and a piece of armor with Flicky on them. Filled them up with ATK turbos and Infinite Circuits, 2 Circuits for every turbo. I created a hybrid piece of gear that boosts my attack and my defense for zero mana.

I had to do this because the best defensive thief frame doesn't have access to ATK accessories, but now hes got enough attack and defense to start soloing demon-geons. I'm still working on his suit, now all I need is a good bow which is so hard to find.

Yeah, I haven't found a bow suitable for tricking out with titles yet. I've got pretty much everything else in place though, I have fully stocked flicky gear for almost every slot, I just need that damn bow. I would like another widen as well. I only have the freebie from the sprout despite the hundreds of Pickles I've killed.

Yeah, I haven't found a bow suitable for tricking out with titles yet. I've got pretty much everything else in place though, I have fully stocked flicky gear for almost every slot, I just need that damn bow. I would like another widen as well. I only have the freebie from the sprout despite the hundreds of Pickles I've killed.

I finally found a 270-290% bow that has a high rate of fire.

I wonder how high the effect can go in a weapon? Highest i've seen is 310% myself, and it was on a bow but it was too slow.

I've had better luck with widens, got 4 of them so far and one triple.

I found with the frame I'm using (thief, prudent) that 1 triple and 1 widen let me do everything I can. The biggest crux in my build is having enough mana to have trap avoidance thief ability in a slot. I had to farm story mode for a bit to find a suitable low mana cost, decent duration light step skill. I could take it out for another 5k attack and 10k def but I found most of the damage I take is from traps, and its really easy to dodge enemies and kill them when you don't have to watch where you step.

Edited by NovaSD

Which slots are you placing your widens in? I'm doing some juggling with my item slot in the prudent frame but I don't want to put a shield or widen in that slot because it's the first to take damage. So that already takes away one slot in a frame with too few slots to begin with.

From right to left:

Shield -> Triple -> Bow-> +99 Armor -> Widen -> +99 DEF -> Light Step

Shield has 16k durability, and honestly theres only two things that are fatal. Getting trapped by physical immune monsters (and my shield is broken, because that has +I DMG that lets me dmg immune monsters) or getting trapped by spearmen.

The other thing that can make a run extremely difficult is level 9999 monsters, just because they gain about 15x strength over any other level, and 200,000 hp minimum, so its easy to get overwhelmed.

Edited by NovaSD

From right to left:

Shield -> Triple -> Bow-> +99 Armor -> Widen -> +99 DEF -> Light Step

Shield has 16k durability, and honestly theres only two things that are fatal. Getting trapped by physical immune monsters (and my shield is broken, because that has +I DMG that lets me dmg immune monsters) or getting trapped by spearmen.

The other thing that can make a run extremely difficult is level 9999 monsters, just because they gain about 15x strength over any other level, and 200,000 hp minimum, so its easy to get overwhelmed.

wow, it seems that you already got all the difficult trophies and you only need to mop the others to get your plat, right? Congrats! Are you thinking on writing a guide or something? ;)