Platinum Difficulty Rating

Johnny Bananas

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/plat_70.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 5 months later...

Easily an 8. While it's true the trophies are straightforward, clearing Hard-Geons and Demon-Geons solo is going to be hellish for most players. Especially if you accidentaly step into a Darkness Gate and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a bunch of level 8000+ monsters... and Darkness Gates are invisible.

Time = 6

Difficulty = 6

Overall = 6

This game is a nice challenge, but not over-the-top hard. Look to invest about 100-150 hours if you want platinum. All of the trophies are straight-forward.

Gotta say, calling a 100-150 hour time investment a 6 is pretty crazy. Unless its out of 5 ;)

hi,

im giving it a 7. the game isn't easy in the beginning, until you get the right armor and weapon. but you'll have to farm and search a lot, to get the right stuff and that's hard. you'll need a lot of luck too. well finaly finished and i'm happy i ain't need to play it no more. :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

I give this game a 8/10. The game requires a lot of luck and patience. I spent a lot of time farming for equipment and titles. However, even with solid gears, the Ran-geons really stand for 'Random Dungeons': a small gate can turn your run into a nightmare (Level 4 Hell Gates, invisible Darkness Gates, etc.).

• 1 month later...

a 9. a big thank you for nova for learning me stuff like the effect on a bow and many other stuff that are in my latest status updates.

edit: oww i forgot an explination. well the game requires skills. u not just can grind to beat the crap out the enemies but u gotta outsmart them by using 300 procent bows or higher. i think my plat time says around 180 hours and on the end i got 2 drains and each melee hit i got heals from 2000. the game was defo easier for the last 15 hours but even with the gear and drain skill (which wasnt a suggestion from nova but my own invention). luck can shrew you much. i did got lucky on the last 15 hours but i remember before how unlucky i was. i ended with 7k attack unbuffed and 2k defense. i thought the 2k defense was a flaw but the end defense doesnt matter. i had 8k defense before and to be honest i never noticed a difference between 2 and 8k. to give an example how luck can work against you. all demon and evil gate i encountered changed from 2 to 1 but never from 1 to 3 or from 2 to 3. on floor 150 it suddenly changed to 3. then the next 2 floors had a rule gate only which implented the rules gates effect 2 and always an hell gate. the next 3 where hell gates only and the enemies got from 6000 to 9999. i thought i was shrewed but i just avoided them and did arrow glitch on floor 200. but still that was like 4000 levels in 3 floors so yeah it can easily work against you and then skills dont matter anymore. i gonna admit without the arrow glitch i wouldnt have platted this game.

Edited by Hogger

• 1 month later...

7/10 Imo

"Light Step, Drain, Dark Damage 3%, 200%-300% weapon, and Prudent Frame" really help a lot for getting to 200th floor in this game ( Tx everyone for the tips :D ). But even with all that, the most anoying in this game is how much luck can sometimes screw u big time such as:

- After reaching next floor u spawn on a narrow path and being cornered by 2 fatty knight both sides :mad:

- Bow destroyed by skinny ghost while ur average monster lvl at 7000+

- Mana drained to zero by tentacle thing from fat ghost attack thus unable to reapply light step ( Helo potato trap ).

- Gate effect x2 + Hell / Devil lv 3 on 100+ floor + "annoying laugh" = always quick 9999 lvl monster on my case.

- lv 3 fortify gate = 98% Equipment+ / 1% monster enhancement / 1% Equipment destroyed yet i got the 1% monster enhancement = 1000/2000 increased monster lvl on 100+ floor :wtf:

/end rant

Now after plat, im gonna miss doing dungeon run like this again, looking forward for this type of game again :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Voted 8.Expect to spent a lot of time grinding for titles and sub-titles(i got my 1rst I.Circuit after like 3 days of grinding)and in those Hard and Demon-geons just pray and get lucky.Specially with the gates at higher floors but sometimes there is no option and just hope that those Devil and Hellgates dont go *berserk* hahaha.With patience,perseverance and luck(worst factor IMO)is achievable~

• 3 months later...

This game was a massive pain in the ass.. if you do it legit-ly.. it's a solid 9-10. Because it takes a whole lot of min-maxing in order to make a character that can get to floor 200 solo.

BUT - the glitch makes the game quite manageable, but miserably time consuming and boring as hell. Which is what I did, making it a 7/10 and it was still a pain even with the glitch.

and that's assuming you don't get other glitches such as the game locking up on you while you're deep in the dungeon. you'll see a slowdown on some levels that means GTFO as fast as you can.

Overall - I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

• 11 months later...

9/10. I know it's a very high rating but seriously :mad: Even when you're fully prepared to tackle a solo run all sorts of things happen if you're unlucky. In one of my runs I had lv.9999 monsters spawning already at floor 100 because I kept receiving Devil and Hell Gates and they decided that the best thing was never to turn into Angel Gates and that you should suffer a lot. Also, getting the Black keys for Floor 100 is nearly impossible and I had to resort to the Arrow glitch. The game looks fun at 1st but the massive grind and LUCK you're going to need to accomplish the Platinum will make you regret buying this game. It's definitely a big hazard to one's mental health so be ready for trouble if you're an unlucky gamer. As the post above mine says, I do not recommend this game to anyone, especially if you play it for the Platinum :rant: Good luck if you're going to try this game because you will need A LOT.