XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 07-27-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
Wrothgar

Default Trophies Not Syncing?

I just finished this DLC (which was pretty good) and I went to sync my trophies and guess what? It won't sync. It shows up on my PS3 just fine, but won't sync up with the servers.

I noticed people were saying that Back to the Future: Outta Time was doing the same thing and I have both of them downloaded and installed. Can anyone who doesn't have Outta Time downloaded sync their trophies?
Wrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Nope, I haven't been able to sync them either and I haven't played any of the Back to the Future episodes.

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
Wrothgar

I thought it had to do something with the Outta Time game. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
mattigummi

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

maybe it's because the trophies arent in sony's system or something, because when i compare trophies there arent any legacy trophies.

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
eburkulosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattigummi View Post
maybe it's because the trophies arent in sony's system or something, because when i compare trophies there arent any legacy trophies.
Thats a good guess...I came on here to see if the guide is up yet...if I had to guess I'm sure Olsen is hard at work on it already
Old 07-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by eburkulosis View Post
Thats a good guess...I came on here to see if the guide is up yet...if I had to guess I'm sure Olsen is hard at work on it already
Oh, it's up. It's just in the main guide. I don't normally separate the DLC guide from the main one.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #7
Wrothgar

They synced today along with the Back to the Future ones.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #8
eburkulosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothgar View Post
They synced today along with the Back to the Future ones.
I just tried and they didnt sync for me :/ They arent showing up on my trophy card (see below)

Last edited by eburkulosis; 07-28-2011 at 12:15 AM.
eburkulosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #9
StoopidHead

legacy trophies still not syncing, any suggestions?
StoopidHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
olsen77

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidHead View Post
legacy trophies still not syncing, any suggestions?
Send Sony customer service an email. If you don't get really specific, they'll say that it's a problem with Bioware and to try deleting some game data, but that won't work. You'll have to say that the trophies aren't syncing, that you've seen this problem before with some games (Blood Drive, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC, Time Machine: Rogue Pilot) and that the problem is always that the trophies weren't added to Sony's systems properly.